Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Pillars could reunite for another mission one day?

Toastypk

I've wondered this.

The pillars (Stygian included) all have their own lives now in Equestria,

but sort of like the Avengers, there could be a case where they all could be joined back for another mission if needed be, they ARE all badasses and warriors and such.

I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility for them. They make a great team and I like them. Maybe if the Mane 6 had another mission to do and needed somepony else for a side thing, or something.

I'd love to see them show up again. Only problem is they don't have access to their magic, which has evolved and is now in the hooves of the Mane 6. Though seeing superheroes having to solve problems when their powers are nullified is entertaining as well.

Frankly I wish they'd just give them their own show. I want to see their adventures in Old Equestria. MLP FiM with some heavier influence from classic mythology. That would be SO much fun.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/13/2018 at 2:23 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

I'd love to see them show up again. Only problem is they don't have access to their magic, which has evolved and is now in the hooves of the Mane 6. Though seeing superheroes having to solve problems when their powers are nullified is entertaining as well.

Frankly I wish they'd just give them their own show. I want to see their adventures in Old Equestria. MLP FiM with some heavier influence from classic mythology. That would be SO much fun.

I dunno, they haven't lost their abilities, it's the Elements they can't use unless in tandem. They keep their strength, magic, healing, and badassery.

• Brohoof 1