Cloudsdale vs Ponyville

Jeric

MLP Forums 2018 World Cup Top 16   

145 users have voted

1. 1. Who will survive

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starswirl, Stygian, and Winona
    • Cloudsdale - Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Mayor Mare, Iron Will

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-14 at 02:00 PM

Here we go fillies and gentlecolts. The first of several elimination battles. In the opening round we have Twilight and her team of Starswirl, Stygian, and Winona facing off against Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Mayor Mare, and Iron Will. As much as you may think Twilight and company has this in the back, the inclusion of Scootalove and the amusing Iron Will may be a tough opponent for Twilight's mostly Season 7 finale team. Only one team will survive, while the other will vanish into oblivion meeting the fate of most of the other characters of Equestria who were sucked into this realm. 

Team Ponyville

Image result for Twilight, Stygian, and StarswirlRelated imagelarge.png

Team Cloudsdale

large.png

1607401__safe_screencap_mayor+mare_cloth1792784__safe_screencap_iron+will_yona_a

• Brohoof 7
  • The topic was featured

Sad to see these two teams against each other – whoever wins, one of my top four teams will be out. :(

Who did I vote for? I'd really love to vote for both... Generally I'd pick Twilight over Rainbow Dash (as much as I love both) but the addition of Scootaloo got Cloudsdale my vote. Voting for RD against Scootaloo earlier was already hard, but I simply can't vote against a team that has one of the Mane 6 and my favorite CMC. B) I really wish both went through, though... :scoots:

• Brohoof 5

Phew, this match is about to turn into a true nail-biter! :sunbutt:

Good thing that both teams have captain with nerves of steel. Neither of these ponies are absolutely terrified of the possible outcome and elimination of their team... Yup, no panicing or manic hysteria and hyperventilation, just two cool-headed professionals!

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva 

• Brohoof 3

Oh no oh no. How do I fight one of my best friends? If we lose ... we may lose a key piece to restoring everypony and defeating Grogar. If we win, Dash and Scoots vanish into oblivion. 

full.gif

• Brohoof 4

This is like choosing to shoot myself in the neck or the head. I'm torn between two of my favourite ponies. :(

Edit: I decided to go with Rainbow Dash. Don't be disappointed with me Twilight. :sunny:

• Brohoof 4
Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Your sig, name & avatar seem to have answered your question for you. :twi:

ezgif-5-96a7e504fd4b.png 

It's not even that. My about me is an RD shrine but everything else is Twilight. You should know my dilemma! I wish I could vote for both. :lostit:

• Brohoof 6
Just now, TwilySparky said:

It's not even that. My about me is an RD shrine but everything else is Twilight. You should know my dilemma! I wish I could vote for both. :lostit:

My choice was easy since, I don't like Rainbow Dash :dry: & my favorite character is Twilight Sparkle. :twismile:

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

My choice was easy since, I don't like Rainbow Dash :dry: & my favorite character is Twilight Sparkle. :twismile:

If this was between Twilight and Rarity or Rainbow Dash and Rarity, I would of voted against Rarity both times. I don't really like Rarity all that much so that would of a been a much easier decision than this. :twismile:

• Brohoof 2