Sign in to follow this  
vgmaster9

What could you imagine yourself as?

What you'd like to imagine yourself as  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What would you imagine yourself as?

• Fantasy warrior
    • Space adventurer
    • Monster hunter
    • Superhero
    • Western gunslinger
    • Adventure archeologist
    • Secret agent
    • Other

Say you would imagine yourself as someone going on adventures in another world, what could you see yourself as?

Masked fantasy mercenary, or Masked vigilante. I actually have a character that is what I imagine myself being in pretty much any fantasy-setting :P 

I love fantasy setting, its so rich and vibrant 

I could imagine myself as a Western Gunsliger - as I actually used to pretend that I was one, when I was a kid.

It would be Superhero, cos I'm big into Superheroes. always imagine having my own Comi book and video game. Other would be Fantasy warrior carrying sowrd like excalibur and meeting unicorns/pegacorns, also little into fantasy.

I'm going to go with Space Adventurer. There are so many possibilities and I can't resist the cool settings.

I love the idea of being a super hero, with the cool costumes and special powers, but I'll stick with my space gig for now.

8 hours ago, vgmaster9 said:

Say you would imagine yourself as someone going on adventures in another world, what could you see yourself as?

I took a 100-question D&D test for that a while back. It said that if I were a character in a Dungeons & Dragons world, I would be a 4th level Lawful Good human Cleric. My runner-up classes were Paladin, Ranger, and Wizard.

Being the good guy is boring so I wanna go on an adventure as a destroyer of worlds or deceiver of the gods. I wanna be the last boss the hero faces but keeps coming back in the sequels and in games.

Many things actually, I'm a huge daydreamer kind of person.

I don't imagine myself as much. I have imagined myself after getting a sex change before, but other than that, not sure. Maybe a sort of anti-hero with stealth-based attributes?