Banner by ~ SFyr

Just joined!

Ocellus-Fan

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I had found MLP Forums by searching if there were any female changelings, link here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/117595-female-changelings/ and I wanted to get involved in this wonderful comunity.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by first watching one of its earlier episodes, before Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn , and had enjoyed it quite a lot! I had watched that episode when I was younger, but I didn't watch the other previous episodes until season 7 had started. After watching season seven I decided I wanted to continue watching MLP:FIM. I have seen all the episodes of season 8 including the finale, which I watched as early as possible. I had also watched most of the leaked MLP:FIM videos, which I later regretted. For the future seasons of MLP:FIM I won't watch the leaks, but I might still watch the early releases. :mellow::pinkie::love::mlp_yeehaa::sunny::mlp_yay::catface::mlp_xJpg51C::crackle::eww:B):orly::ticking::mustache::yeahno::Fleur::pout::muffins::umad::unsure:

Yes, I do know that you shouldn't watch leaked videos, but I just couldn't help my self! :sealed:   My favourite two episodes of season 8(since I couldn't pick just one) would have to be episodes (Obvious spoilers):mlp_smug:

Spoiler

Episode 22 titled 

Spoiler

"What Lies Beneath"

image.png.e0c5ab3143f7aa5e3f36b3cc45a3bd96.png

Episode 23 titled

Spoiler

"Sounds of Silence"

image.thumb.png.1a4f5e4d5b8e4e4bff1af6dfc71bf42d.png

:mlp_icwudt::squee:

Edited by Ocellus-Fan
Changed and removed some things.