Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Favorite Character from the MLP Movie (2017) Other than Mane 6 and Spike(Includes Tempest Shadow)

Ocellus-Fan

Sorry if this has been done already. :pinkie::mlp_icwudt::squee:B):ticking::D

Spoiler

My favourite character from the MLP Movie (2017) is Princess Skystar the Hippogriff/Seapony

Spoiler

Here is a list of the other characters in the movie not including background characters/ponies:

Queen Novo (Seapony/Hippogriff)

Princess Skystar (Seapony/Hippogriff)

Capper (Cat)

Captain Celaeno (Parrot)

Lix Spittle (Parrot)

Mullet (Parrot)

Squabble (Parrot)

The Storm King

Tempest Shadow 

Grubber

Edited by Ocellus-Fan
Didn't Include Tempest Shadow
  • Brohoof 5

I think you're going to need to change the title to include Tempest Shadow. :laugh:

Discounting my obvious favorite of Tempest, I think I liked Capper the most. Patches the Hyena from the Souls games made me grow a liking for trickster characters who try to deceive you at first before later becoming your friend. 

(edited)
16 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I think you're going to need to change the title to include Tempest Shadow. :laugh:

Discounting my obvious favorite of Tempest, I think I liked Capper the most. Patches the Hyena from the Souls games made me grow a liking for trickster characters who try to deceive you at first before later becoming your friend. 

I will add Tempest Shadow in the title, but it might take me a little while since I don't know how to change the title yet.:squee: Edit... Just changed title to included Tempest Shadow.

Edited by Ocellus-Fan

13 minutes ago, Luna's Admirer said:

Princess Skystar! I like her most from given characters. 

2 minutes ago, MissingLegs said:

hmmmm... other than mane six and spike... Starlight, she was there for 0,5 second

but for real, I really liked Skystar she was awesome 

Princess Skystar was my fovorite too!  Thanks for sharing your opinions!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally I really enjoyed Tempest, she was by far my favorite new aspect about the film aside from the journey to different lands across Equestria. While we've had plenty of characters in the show who have had some trauma in the past that makes them go bad I do think Tempest pulls it off the best. She's got suave, menace, and a killer song to boot - I don't see much that you couldn't like about her. It's a shame that she's probably not going to ever appear again due to who voice acted her. 

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I liked some of the other characters too, I'll have to go with Tempest. A character with a great design, the most interesting backstory of the new characters, and an excellent voice performance by Emily Blunt (not to mention one of the best songs in the movie) – a pretty easy choice for me.

Out of the others, the Storm King stood out by being one of the funniest villains in MLP, and I also liked Capper.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

Of course, I cannot go without mentioning Tempest Shadow, who definitely stole the show at various points. Her entire story resonates with me and is something that I can level with. Aside from Tempest, I did like Capper quite a bit. I do enjoy characters who happen to be quite charismatic.