Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Bracket

Jeric

Just now, Bas said:

Is it random when which matches start? Just wondered why C vs P was right now when they are the second last matchup in that pic.

Brackets don't match schedules. It just shows you who faces who and who won and lost

• Brohoof 3
  • The topic was pinned

Brackets are updated and now reflect the Quarter Final Matches. 

The Moon vs Sweet Apple Acres

Trottingham vs Rainbow Falls

Changeling Kingdom vs Manehattan

Ponyville vs Crystal Empire

• Brohoof 5
On 10/14/2018 at 10:17 AM, Jeric said:

This will be where I keep the current updated brackets. Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Mayor Mare, and Iron Will are out and Ponyville awaits who they will face next.

Umm... wait... huh? Did the winning teams get a choice of drafting a player from ANY of the losing teams, even if it was one they didn't match against? Both R.D. and Scootaloo survived? I'm so confused. Especially after all that anxiety last week! *Grrrowwwlllll...*

• Brohoof 1
36 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Umm... wait... huh? Did the winning teams get a choice of drafting a player from ANY of the losing teams, even if it was one they didn't match against? Both R.D. and Scootaloo survived? I'm so confused. Especially after all that anxiety last week! *Grrrowwwlllll...*

Nope. Just the loosing team. Rainbow Dash has now joined Team Ponyville. 

• Brohoof 3
40 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Rainbow Falls is going up against Trottingham… I don't have high hopes for Sunset's group considering the obvious.

Your reputation is currently at +7777 - what are the odds!!!! Don't give up now!

image.png.228798551456869105c99755144434fa.png

• Brohoof 2
  • The title was changed to World Cup Bracket
  • The topic was locked