Jeric

The Well of Tantalus

This is a shapeless area of Tambelon that houses the aimless souls that fall prey to Grogar

Oh man there is like NOTHING to do here! I really hope Twilight and the others figure this out fast I don't trust this goat. 

• Brohoof 4

On 10/14/2018 at 2:21 PM, Pinkie Pie said:

Oh man there is like NOTHING to do here! I really hope Twilight and the others figure this out fast I don't trust this goat. 

Make room Pinks. It might get crowded.

BY THE SOULS OF TROTTINGHAM! 

S-C-U! 

Badges

Mmmm, the despair is most comforting.

Badges

Welcome, puppets, to the Fields of Asphodel. How does it feel to be nothing more than chips stacked on the table of gods? A familiar sensation, is it not?

Though this is not technically Tartarus, I suppose a Well of Tantalus is a fitting description for those who cannot comprehend the true topography and function of their own realm. Do not let this bleak emptiness deceive you. You are not alone. Do be careful, little puppets, not to lose your fluff. I'm afraid your mistress does not care for hollow playthings.

Edited by Goat-kun
Deciphering into mortal tongue

Badges

May the darkness comfort you.

Badges

I knew this reminded me of something, now i know what, most of the lyrics fit perfectly to Grogar, this place and this tournament

Badges

At least I'm here with my son and grandchild. 

Granny, I'm actually kinda worried. 

Oh no. This isn't pleasant at all. 

I think I'm going to be sick!

More arrivals. Your strings may have been loosened, yet they are still attached. Tell me, little puppets, do you choose a red biscuit or a blue pie? The biscuit can be given to a guide that will lead you further down. The pie is made of lotus fruit that will make you forget.

Badges

Starlight slowly trotted up the to veil separating the mysterious area where her friends and countless citizens were being held. This place felt different than the rest of the dream realm, and if Twilight was right this was the seat of Grogars power. If Luna was right this could be his one weakness. Starlight knew she couldn't breach the veil herself, but Twilight suspected that an Element of Harmony could. Grogar seemed particularly interested in the EoH and their bearers. The didn't have the physical element gems, but maybe .... this would work. 

Okay, Fluttershy I know that this is going to be uncomfortable for you, but you should be able to step right through. If that's true, you only have a few minutes before your you become incorporeal. Even with my shield spell, that will only buy maybe an extra few seconds. Find him. Luna said she can't feel Discord's presence like the others. If that is true, he may have figured out a way to hide from Grogar. If you do find him you know what to do. 

• Brohoof 1

The yellow pegasus pony was visibly shaking, but continued her stead trot toward the veil. She felt the tingling sensation of her unicorn companions aura sourding her, and that gave her just enough courage to take one more step. 

Oh Discord, please be okay in there. I'm sure I'll be alright ... just don't go anywhere okay Starlight. 

She tuned to Starlight who was focused on maintaining the spell, but she saw the slight smile of her friends and a sad reassurance cross her face. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Muffin? 1

It's okay Fluttershy, I got this. You got this. I'm ... not going anywhere. I'll be right here when you get back. Hurry you won't have much time. 

It wasn't an easy lie to tell, but necessary. She didn't want Flutters to worry about her. Starlight saw her friend nod with tears in her eyes, as she continued and took a final step through the veil. 

It's all up you you now Fluttershy. 

• Shocked 2

Separating? A predictable choice. You are careless, little puppets. Such risks reap rewards only when rewards are already assured. This compulsion can be your end as was for thousands of your kind. Restrain it if you can.

Now, since we're on the subject of predictable behavior, shall we call a fury for a course of redemptive exercises?

Badges

It didn't take long for Fluttershy to find Discord. What she felt upon seeing up sent pangs of sadness and pity throughout her core. Luna was right. Before Discord's soul was taken, he must have teleported in here on his own. Luna suspected that he may have closed off his powers before Grogar could make use of them. Discord sat on a floating piece of earth in the featureless void, slowly chipping away at a rock in his clawed hand. She couldn't make out what it was, but she pushed the thought of her friend sitting here alone out of her head and cleared her throat. 

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy, is that you? Oh no, did billy goat's gruff get you too!

• Best Costume Ever 1

Oh no, Starlight helped me get in here. I ended of with Luna are her team. We are facing Grogar soon and .... we need your help! 

• Cheer 1

Luna was always good for surprises. I hate to burst Princess Emo's little bubble, but I can't leave. The moment I start using any chaos magic that will alert Grogar and Tirek ... and poof. No more Prince of Shenanigans. I don't even see how you are going to defeat him. Twilight and Cadance are in one team and gone. I mean if you have the power of four fully developed and trained Alicorns, maybe. But you don't!

Discord almost missed the look on Fluttershy's face. Almost. He knew that expression well as he wore it often, sort of a resting prank face. Flutter's friends didn't often see this side of her, but Discord had. Fluttershy's smile, that wonderful smile of knowing a devious little secret, made Discord stop .... did they have more than Celestia and Luna. Sure Nightmare Moon was there, but her powers worked differently. Hm. How .... something was there poking the edge of his brain .... something familiar ... someth--  THAT'S IT!

YOU DIDN'T? YOU DID! OH MY LUNA IT'S GENIUS! But it still isn't enough. If you had me on your side mayyyybe. But harumph. I'm just not as popular as you pretty little ponies. 

Discord, crossed his arms in a pout, but softened at the look on Fluttershy's face. It changed from triumphant to worried. Almost bordering on tears. Discord couldn't bear to see her this upset. That spell won't last forever though. Discord mentally sighed. Oh well, he thought to himself, existence is overrated anyway. 

Hm. I can't come with you, but there is something I can do .... I'm not going to give those Princess Ponies all of the fun. Remember that time you had to try and think chaotically to snap me out of my normal state of mind? Well ... this is what we are going to do. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Muffin? 1

So you are not even going to try? I guess complacency shall be the doom of both sides. Do not ask for toys if you won't play the game. Ah well, it's not like this wasn't expected, but you know what they say: Eight bells and all's well ;)

Badges