World Cup 16 - Trottingham vs Las Pegasus

Jeric

World Cup Top 16  

164 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• Trottingham - Fluttershy, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin
    • Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle, Sunburst

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-16 at 04:00 PM

2 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I hope they do... :(
*shakes head* We must keep the elements here if at all possible. We never know when "You Know Who" may leave himself open to an opportunistic attack.

this sounds like a great strategy, alas, the elements only work when they're all together(see the episode where fluttershy refused to use hers on Discord) and the element of laughter is already in his grasp

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Ah, ok, so saying this rounds are up, Cloudsdale is gone, but Dashie comes to Ponyville for example, I'm "homeless" and allowed to go to Ponyville then, right?

btw. isn't there a match today or did I missed something?

you will know how it works when it's time,but yes, you will be able to change team then

it will start, have a bit of patience

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Trix or Treat? said:

this sounds like a great strategy, alas, the elements only work when they're all together(see the episode where fluttershy refused to use hers on Discord) and the element of laughter is already in his grasp

Perhaps though I have hopes that their Pillar counterparts may suffice as well, being masters of the primal forms of the Elements. This is only a theory and I've had no opportunity to discuss this with any of the magic experts. If there's a chance it can work though, we still have Somnambula.

• Brohoof 2
Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

Perhaps though I have hopes that their Pillar counterparts may suffice as well, being masters of the primal forms of the Elements. This is only a theory and I've had no opportunity to discuss this with any of the magic experts. If there's a chance it can work though, we still have Somnambula.

let's hope it works then, for the sake of us all

• Brohoof 4
  • The title was changed to World Cup 16 - Trottingham vs Las Pegasus
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unfeatured