World Cup 16 - Trottingham vs Las Pegasus

Jeric

World Cup Top 16  

164 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• Trottingham - Fluttershy, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin
    • Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle, Sunburst

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-16 at 04:00 PM

Okay so Team Fluttershy came to play and fans of the 2014 Cup will remember she can in second and was narrowly defeated by Twilight 

Cute and cuddly horse has a long memory. 

yeah, Trottingham got my vote, but i can say i was almost tempted to vote SCU even though i prefer trottingham's characters because i don't like the spamming tactics they use,but in the end i decided to not let it decide my vote, and Flutters was awesome throughout all 8 seasons

P.S. that's just my personal opinion, i'm not saying they should change their tactics or anything, i'm not speaking as EC here

• Brohoof 1
40 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Who's? Certainly not ours, cause we're still alive and kicking theirs! 

111 votes to 22? Trottingham is doing great!

45 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

yeah, Trottingham got my vote, but i can say i was almost tempted to vote SCU even though i prefer trottingham's characters because i don't like the spamming tactics they use,but in the end i decided to not let it decide my vote, and Flutters was awesome throughout all 8 seasons

P.S. that's just my personal opinion, i'm not saying they should change their tactics or anything, i'm not speaking as EC here

What do you mean "Spamming Tactics"? I put Team Trottingham in my signature. I don't see that as "Spamming" anyone.

• Brohoof 2
Just now, cuteycindyhoney said:

True, but I don't see it happening any time soon!

There's still half a day left. Don't make the mistake of underestimating us. 

History has proven that a small force, a very small force, can take it to a much larger one. 

41 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

What do you mean "Spamming Tactics"? I put Team Trottingham in my signature. I don't see that as "Spamming" anyone.

i didn't mean you, i actually made quite a few signatures for many of the teams, so obviously i'm not against that, and i'm not really against the other thing either, but it's just overkill at this point, let's not turn this to a personal thing, i didn't let it affect my vote anyway

• Brohoof 1
9 minutes ago, Usager said:

men... las pegasus got squished like nothing

We're not dead yet! this battle is still raging! 

Just like I am raging at the number of ponies on here who think we're done for! 

We're finished when I say we're finished! 

• Brohoof 1
59 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

We're finished when I say we're finished! 

or when the day ends... good luck catching us :squee:

• Brohoof 1
8 minutes ago, Usager said:

how is our imminent victory a retreat?

Exactly what I'm wondering. 

Perhaps you see the inevitability of the tide turning and decided to cut your losses. 

Come dawns early light, the true victor shall be crowned. 

• Brohoof 2
3 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

Please understand friend that it is election campaign! I am sending encouraging posts just to my personal friends or ponies which I know. If some pony is not interested he will never receive the second mention about my team. We play fair!:fluttershy:

And thank you very much for your vote! I really appreciate your gesture!:kindness:

78.png.96770093ad095115d4fc5465aaf56ab9.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2
Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Please understand friend that it is election campaign! I am sending encouraging posts just to my personal friends or ponies which I know. If some pony is not interested he never receive the second mention about my team. We play fair!:fluttershy:

And thank you very much for your vote! I really appreciate your gesture!:kindness:

78.png.96770093ad095115d4fc5465aaf56ab9.png

never even sugested you weren't playing fair, it just seems a bit overkill(the Lightning-Dust-creating-a-tornado-to-bust-those-clouds-even-though-she-was-way-ahead-of-the-competition kind of overkill)

• Brohoof 2
13 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

never even sugested you weren't playing fair, it just seems a bit overkill(the Lightning-Dust-creating-a-tornado-to-bust-those-clouds-even-though-she-was-way-ahead-of-the-competition kind of overkill) 

Well. I really have strong desire to bring my team and my favourite pony a victory. I won't achieve success if I just vote myself and ..then go to sleep or something like that.:mlp_wink:

2.thumb.png.7dfaa5f251ddd9fae02290ac82c87d17.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2
2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

May the fires of hope continue to light our way to victory! 

ezgif-5-ee3027bf9d8a.jpg

• Brohoof 2