Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More Reacters Needed for MLPF Reacts

GeekySonic

MLPForums Reacts is way behind schedule. Creator FlightForce has left the fandom and the project for the foreseeable future. TranceBrony is now the only editor as it currently stands. With only a handful of active reacters, we're in danger.

While the video for the season 8 premiere is finished up, we are looking to expand our team once again. If you want to join us and participate in the reaction of the season 8 finale video, leave a comment below so I can invite you to our Discord server. All of our collaboration is done through Discord, so a Discord account is a must.

Additional video editors would also be more than welcome. The majority of the work has fallen to TranceBrony, and I'm sure he would appreciate the help.

Gamer_KM put together a playlist of all episodes of MLPForums Reacts, which you can view here:

Edited by GeekySonic
  • Brohoof 1

I had no idea that this was a thing.

On the other hand, I really don't want to put myself on camera.

Oh, also I'm probably not very funny.

But mainly the second thing.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Quinch said:

I had no idea that this was a thing.

On the other hand, I really don't want to put myself on camera.

Oh, also I'm probably not very funny.

But mainly the second thing.

Well, you can get creative and do weird gimmicks. For the season 8 premiere video I filmed almost everything in a sort of first-person view.

As for the other matter, that's totally okay. Each reacter varies on what approach they take for videos. You don't have to try and force yourself to be funny. I'd recommend just do whatever you feel would be fun to do.

Edited by GeekySonic

I am interested! I have a discord but I don't quite remember my login information. I can sig it up, though.

• Brohoof 2

On 10/15/2018 at 10:08 AM, Venomous said:

I am interested! I have a discord but I don't quite remember my login information. I can sig it up, though.

We would love you on board! Tell us when you have a new DIscord or recovered your old one!

• 4 years later...

Hello. I was one of the members of that react group. The one who kept changing his name and burned all his merch for an intro. Yeah. That's me. I remembered this was a thing that I was in and wanted to see if it still is, but it doesn't look like it since FlightForce left the fandom. I can see that y'all are interested in starting this series back up. I'm fairly intrigued by this and would love to help, but with behind the scenes this time. I'm a well experienced video editor who knows Premiere Pro like the back of his hand. I just thought I'd make a profile on here to see if people still remember this and it looks like they do. 

• 2 weeks later...