Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why can't the EG Minis get proper legs?

KillerKingBakudan

Honestly, beyond the original designs where they still wore those huge Megaman-boots, I wouldn't buy a single one of these. Hasbro's known for reusing sculpts between different versions of characters, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself. But if they're not gonna bother modifying the legs for the newer Minis to show their natural form, they're beyond lazy. Just look at them.

71CnyE64uhL._SX425_.jpg.77f2b0d332fd9d7d021f839c147ff574.jpg

How did these get approved? Did some of the higher-ups not care that their legs were just large fleshy stumps below the knees? I've never seen such grotesquely disproportionate limbs before. Not even on chibi characters. These barely even have toes.

I know that they've already got large heads and all, but that's clearly an intended aesthetic choice. This is a blatant oversight in QC. They're not wearing those boots anymore. Is it really too much work to make the shins as thin and cylindrical as the thighs? The idea is for the girls to look pleasant. Taking those old boot shapes and repainting them to look like bare flesh with sandals on top only makes them look freakish.