Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Return of the Cultural Exchange

Illiad Easle

That's right! I'm back, and ready to do it all over again!

Premise is the same as last time, your character signed up to participate in a cultural exchange after finding a flyer advertising it.

It was just a normal day when you happened to come across a paper. Intrigued by its colorful design you decide to take a closer look, it reads:

Do you want to make friends, Explore new lands, and Experience different cultures as well as show others the joys of your own hometown? Then participate in the first ever All Equis Cultural Exchange.

To participate all you need to do is write a letter about yourself including the following:

Your name, your race, and your age. Be sure to describe yourself, including a picture if possible. And finally be sure to include your location, ability to host a guest in return is a requirement for participation. All ages may participate, children must have their parents' permission to enter.

Once you have submitted a letter you will be paired with another of similar age who wishes to share their culture with you. You will have a few weeks time to interact via letter prior to the official exchange, then you and your pairing will each host the other for one week in your respective home towns.

You look around at your hometown and think, Why not?

End Prompt

I'm excited to get this thing up and running again, Link to the last one.

RP Threads

Midnight Star & Argante

Siren Song & Maia

Illiad Easle & Daxter Blackwater (The famous one)

Wind Surfer & Copper Strikes

Edited by Illiad Easle
Added link to fourth RP Thread

@@Drago Ryder

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time!

Read your bios, they're both great.

As much as I would love to do a Gale x Midnight romance, that would have to be in another thread as it really doesn't fit the layout of the Cultural Exchange.

However I should be able to give you a nice adventure with Maia, just let me get that started for you, as soon as I think up a great match.

I thought about giving you a choice, but as I thought out the options I found the perfect match.

As soon as I get the first post ready, I'll send you the link both here and in a private message.

You've been paired with Siren Song!

@@Drago Ryder

Honestly I'd love to do both, just let me get the Cultural Exchange started up, then I'll let you come up with the premise for Gale and Midnight.

For instance, we could have them lead off of one of those adventures they had together or something like that, or that they actually find each other in Equestria? I'll let you think about it, and If I come up with any other ideas, I'll let you know.

Should have that RP thread up and ready soon.

@@Drago Ryder

That sounds like a great way to do it, /i suppose both would be out adventuring when they find each other?

In fact...

We could say that they find each other during a storm Nightmare Moon conjured up? specifically when Midnight was fleeing Canterlot towards Archback mountain? Then over the course of the next thousand years they could build up their relationship as we build up to the present day.

What do you think of that?

Hey there!  Welcome back to the roleplays!  How's about we go with another one like we did last time, but this time Copper comes equipped with a special Amulet that grants him Unicorn magic?

@@DwhitetheGamer

Hey there!

For a bit in the past few years I actually was thinking about the last time we did it together and I realized that really I did not match up characters well. In the process I thought up a new character that would be a much more perfect match for Copper Strikes.

Wind "Tails" Surfer.

A young adult pegasus with the peculiarity that he has two tails, each a different shade of blond like his mane, with a rust orange coat. While his tails were a source of bullying in younger years he came to embrace them as they allow him to maneuver with much greater skill at high speeds than normal pegasi, allowing him to safely achieve higher speeds.

I suppose Copper could have a gauntlet if he wants, but would that really enhance his character? I'll leave that up to you, but if you like your pair I'd be happy to start one up with you.

Not exactly enhance Copper, but it does give him some basic Unicorn skills, like levitation, light teleporting, and floating.

With that said, you have a pony who is the reincarnation of Miles "Tails" Prower?  I'm actually good with that, because I love me some Sonic the Hedgehog.  I think these two could get along really well in that case.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oof.  I should explain Copper's abilities while wearing the Amulet.  He's able to glide and fly, but the latter takes a lot of concentrating in order to do so.  He also can perform levitation and telepathy within a 5 yard radius.