Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you go to an MLPF convention?

OG CHUCK

Seems like a great idea! Only one problem and that's with the first reply on this thread: We are all spread apart in different states and countries. It's really complicated to for all of us bronies to meet up irl if we all live in different areas, but probably having a discord server would be a great idea.

11 hours ago, Bas said:

https://discord.gg/poniverse

Isn't this forums area fitting for finding MLPF bronies IRL?

https://mlpforums.com/forum/160-meetups/

You ain't wrong, but sometimes in general, it's kinda hard to find a person who is a brony in your area. Plus, this is only my experience and so far, I know only two pegasisters (or bronies) in my high school.

On 10/15/2018 at 8:02 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

We are sort of spread all over the world. I'm from New Jersey, in the United States. Anyone live anywhere near that?

new-jersey-state-outline-set-into-a-map-of-the-united-states-of-america-EWJ6DN.jpg

Amazingly... yes. Northern-most point.

On 10/16/2018 at 8:34 PM, Bas said:

Then the best bet might be for more regional, but not local or national, meetup topics there. Don't know if there are any.

I've been somewhat amazed that a club structure hasn't formed like what Star Wars fans were doing before conventions became a big trendy. Chapters in every city.

Edited by BornAgainBrony

On 10/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, OG CHUCK said:

I have a idea  there enough people in this forum to make a convention or meetup in real life what do you think good or bad

You know that brony conventions already exist, right? 

1 hour ago, Khoufu said:

I think the idea is for an MLPF-branded convention. Might not necessarily be a bad idea. I think this summer is going to leave something of a "power void" as far as Pony cons are concerned.

Edited by BornAgainBrony

2 hours ago, Khoufu said:

I know they exist

my idea is mlp forum convention and with bronycon out of the map that going to let a powerful vacuum in the east  and summer they should be they idea of new convention that can replace bronycon it its does not has to be 100% mlp forum convention but one that can live to the greatness of bronycon

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I think the idea is for an MLPF-branded convention. Might not necessarily be a bad idea. I think this summer is going to leave something of a "power void" as far as Pony cons are concerned. 

yes

• 1 year later...

That would be awesome! The problem is that not everyone will be able to attention due to being busy with life, life circumstances, and being so spread out in the world (which means that many would have to travel a long way to meetup or have a convention with everypony else).

• 11 months later...

I wish something like that could happen, but as someone else said above, there's people from all around the world on these forums.

Plus covid screwed up a lot of conventions and meet ups. :p 

The best way for people on here to meet is go to conventions I guess.

• The title was changed to Would you go to an MLPF convention?