Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unicorn ponies or Pegasus ponies?

DivineMist1000

(edited)

Flying is way more awesome than teleporting, though maybe not as efficient. But then, unicorn magic seems to be much more draining on the body. Also, Pegusi get weather control.

And closer to R.D. :wub:

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Pegasus ponies all the way!! :sneer: I've always been a pegasus person. They're the only pony race (besides Alicorns) with wings!! I mean who doesn't love winged horses? And the magic of flight is just awesome anyway, and the things pegasi can do, such as control the weather, break the sound barrier, walk on clouds...not to mention the cute pegasus habits and quirks and the funny things the fans have made pegasi out to do. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Pegasus ponies all the way!! :sneer: I've always been a pegasus person. They're the only pony race (besides Alicorns) with wings!! I mean who doesn't love winged horses? And the magic of flight is just awesome anyway, and the things pegasi can do, such as control the weather, break the sound barrier, walk on clouds...not to mention the cute pegasus habits and quirks and the funny things the fans have made pegasi out to do. 

What kinda of cute habits and quirks? I'd love to hear you explain that!!  B)

• Brohoof 1

Back in the day, I was much more of a fan of Pegasus ponies, so I would've said I wanted to be one over a unicorn without a second thought. Even my OC right now is a Pegasus. However, I have grown more fond of Unicorn ponies over the years, and not just because so many spells we've seen them do in the show are incredible. I've also started to feel my personality suits a unicorn better nowadays, as I feel like more of the kind of guy who would choose researching magical texts from the past over taking to the sky. I could still go either way, but I think I'd go with being a unicorn now if I was forced to choose.

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It may be unique to Rainbow Dash, but the idea of Pegasus ponies napping in trees is really a cute quirk.

I'd rather a cloud, personally. How could anyone resist falling asleep (and maybe a couple other activities) to a view like this?

image.thumb.png.afc59f85d8bfa761865e1bcd4cd05286.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

What kinda of cute habits and quirks? I'd love to hear you explain that!!  B)

Sleeping/napping in trees, building nests, preening, wingboners, etc

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Sepul-Coloratura said:

I think y'all should check this out.

Do me a favor... it's a hot day and I don't want you to get heat exhaustion. Just come here, stand under this nice shady cloud, alright? There ya go...see how nice and cool that is?

*screams towards the cloud* JUMP, DERPY! NOW!!!

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I choose Pegasi all the way. Who wouldn't want the infinite joy of flight? It may be true that Unicorns can teleport and get where they want to go very quickly, and that's very cool and all. But half the fun is getting there, and appreciating the view from above is the singular privilege of the feathered ones. Who can understand, let alone dismiss, the magical sensation of the wind in one's mane, the tickle of static as we sail playfully through the cumulonimbus and glide effortlessly on a fair summer's night with the moon on our wings? No words can capture what we, the Pegasi, take for granted as superior equines. And please, don't even get me started on the beauty of our feathered appendages. Such grace, such majesty, such perfection. Need I say more?

• Brohoof 3

I'll choose unicorn :mlp_grin: and in fact that I'm already a unicorn, :mlp_proud: if I we're to choose Pegasi, I will have the endurance and the athletic skills of a Pegasi. :mlp_please: Not only that, I may also have the ability of sight of a pegasi to see the ponies on the ground :awed:
But unicorn have the ability to use magic to fly to the skies like Starlight Glimmer here for example, she uses magic to fly up to Rainbow Dash's race against the bullies when she was young, but enough with starlight, unicorn can have spells that can yield off any threats and hostile to be safe and protect other defenseless ponies and creatures :stressed: