Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Been here a short while; about time I came here

Literatel

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Salutations, dear reader! How pleasant and unexpected of you to stop by! (Hopefully, if I become well-known on this site, I'll have to update the previous line. No, I don't have much of an ego. Lol.) You may call me Sage, although Melody or Jericho (London) also works. I am not going to tell you if I am physically male, physically female, or androgynous because, male privilege aside (and I may or may not have it), the differences between biological sexes are trivial and insignificant. I go by they/them/their/theirs pronouns, but I might be switching to my individual tzur/tzurin/truzai (x2) pronouns at a later point. I am undecided on my sexual/romantic preferences, but for now, I identify as being pansexual and panromantic; however, both of these are placeholders since I am unsure as of late, but I don't know what terms would best describe me in this area. I also do not identify as human; I do not identify as anything animal-related, though. I don't know what or who I am; all I do know is I am not human. I am most likely non-binary, but due to a religious parent of mine (note: I am not religious), I have been severely restricted (physically, interest wise... even in the know-how), and as such, everything LGBTQ+ wise is fairly new to me, but I have learned and accepted A LOT.

Note: For everything I have learned Liberal-wise, I have accepted it. I was not Conservative before, though; I was just a person just living and surviving life, basically. Aka an ignorant individual.

I live with anxiety, as well as General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD), a mild case of ASD (or in my case, I was then diagnosed with mild cases of high-functioning Autism and Aspergers), and possibly Avoidant Personality Disorder (AvPD). Yeah, I live with (not suffer from; I find the term offensive) many "mental health illnesses" that cause anxiety, depression, and which inevitably lead to poor social skills. Oh, and I can be quite blunt at times, so please forgive me. :') As for the ASD part, I identify as being neurodivergent in this case. Oh, and I suffer from depression, but due to my personality, you would probably never guess. :3

Anywho, onto less serious information about me... Hmm... I'm a writer, I used to be a bookworm (I really want to pick up this habit again), I love the fantasy genre... Music wise, I am a fan of Nightcore, some Alt. Rock and Rock, some Punk, some "Epic Music"... Oh, and I'm into gaming. But if you want to know more about me, feel free to contact me. :3 It may not seem like it (mostly because I'm really concentrating in making a good post here), but I act like a Pinkie Pie/a Fluttershy/a Sunset Shimmer most of the time. Just saying. :darling:

Fun Fact: I love EQG more than MLP, but only because I haven't watched much MLP. *Prepares to raise riot shield*

Edited by SageofSong
  • Brohoof 2