Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Admirer

"Hiya, I'm Screwball! You know the "Daughter of Discord" and all. But you might already know me, don't you? Now don't deny this! I know ya'll have a lots of questions to ask! So, I will take some time and will answer to all of your silly villy questions! So, who's ready? I know I am!"

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

So... hi! Does Discord teach you anything about causing chaos?

"Yeah, Daddy taught me a lot about using my chaos powers! We pulled a lots and lots of pranks on others ponies! *giggles* Those were really days of real fun! *sigh* I didn't know what Daddy does was wrong... and when Celestia and Luna turned him to stone, I became so lonely... *smiles again* Anyways, that be answer of your question, I hope!"

(edited)
10 hours ago, Balareth said:

when did you became a brony and why did you choose such destiny having lots of good things in life?

"Whaa..."

I guess, this question was directed towards me.

I became a brony when I found my passion for writing, and started with writing fanfictions of mlp, and fell in love with them. But this thread isn't for asking question to me, so please stay relevant to the topic. If you wanna ask me something try this thread:-

"Yeah, what he said. Now do you wanna ask something from me? Do you?"

Edited by Luna's Admirer

Chatterbox asks.gif Chatterbox: Good day miss Screwball! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper and Magazines. I would like an interview with you if you don't mind.

Cleaning her Glasses.gifAlright Miss Screw ball i have a question for you, since you mention you were the dauther of Discord i wonder, have you been trying to retrieve the statue that was Discord or did you just waited until someone broke the spell?

chatterbox happy.png *Laughs at Random person popping out from nowhere* alright bipedal thing, i will go to your thread and ask you a thing or too

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Chatterbox: Good day miss Screwball! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper and Magazines. I would like an interview with you if you don't mind.

Cleaning her Glasses.gifAlright Miss Screw ball i have a question for you, since you mention you were the dauther of Discord i wonder, have you been trying to retrieve the statue that was Discord or did you just waited until someone broke the spell?

"Great! I love interviews!"
"As for your question, I actually waited for the time, until daddy broke free. I was very happy when that happened, and I loved the chaos he brought with him... that was until he turned to stone again, and I was forced to believe that what he was been doing was wrong! Still I kept paying him a visit in Canterlot, while he was a statue, without Celestia or Luna knowing about this."
"I'm kinda sneaky!" *smiles*

3 hours ago, Balareth said:

chatterbox happy.png *Laughs at Random person popping out from nowhere* alright bipedal thing, i will go to your thread and ask you a thing or too

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Screwball,

How's Mothball doing, does he ask for Chocolate Rain sometimes?

"Who?"

I guess he's talking about your AU version in which you're daughter of Discord and Fluttershy, and within a relationship with Prince of Changelings Mothball.

"Ooooo,"

"So, let me go to the AU world to ask them how they're doing. In a minuet... "

*disappeared*

*reappeares after a while*

"They both are doing great! I guess Mothball still ask his world's version of me for chocolate Rain."

"They both are a cute couple!"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Screwball, how did Discord get so lucky to have such a cute little troublemaker like you?

*Giggles* "That was straight out of dumb luck, if what he told me was correct... it involved him, messing up with his chaos near the mirror pool, and so I was born." "I don't think he ever planned to create a daughter or something, but somethings are just bound to happen you know."

• 1 year later...