World Cup 16 - Manehattan vs Dragon Lands

Jeric

World Cup top 16  

137 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• Dragon Lands - Ember, Pear Butter, Buffy, Queen Novo
    • Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel, Tom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-17 at 11:10 PM

• The topic was featured
12 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Seeing as my team has fallen and that no one is at the helm for Team Dragonlands, I officially declare myself the Moderator  of TDL, with @Sparklefan1234 as my coach. 

We are now rebranding this team as the Dragon Lands Coalition. 

D-L-C! 

i'm sure they're grateful for your guidance in these dark times we're all going through

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, totally on board with Dragonlands here. I mean, the tsundere Ember *and* the unpredictable Buffy? Can't beat that.

@Jeric is going to hurt me though, for going against Rarity. Ah well, them's the breaks.

• Brohoof 1
6 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

Yeah, totally on board with Dragonlands here. I mean, the tsundere Ember *and* the unpredictable Buffy? Can't beat that.

@Jeric is going to hurt me though, for going against Rarity. Ah well, them's the breaks.

And you didn’t even mention Pear Butter! Fined!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Sticking with dragons and their land on this one. Not just for Spike on our team but they deserve some support coming this far into the competition.

Now if only we can get Smolder on that team: 

DeeOyd1WAAA-XAX.png

h91798AD9

• Brohoof 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Dragon Lands are keeping it surprisingly competitive early on. But I expect Tom and his fashion harem will be too much to overcome :mlp_pout:

Tom has a harem? Wow, he must be rock hard. B)

... don't tell Rarity that this is actually "Tom's team" though. You'll probably get quite an earful.

12 minutes ago, Oleks said:

Rarity and Tom in one team? I'm sold.

large.jpeg

This could go badly for Tom though. If Tom's tendency to randomly look like a diamond persists in the dreamscape, the dragons might eat him!

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 1
11 minutes ago, Bas said:

Dragon Lands. To me, Manehattan doesn't have anything special but Rarity.

Rarity stopped in her tracks, somehow able to hear what was being spoken, and turns towards the stands, focusing directly on Bas. "How dare you say Tom isn't spec--" She suddenly squealed, being slapped in the side of her face by the ball.

• Brohoof 1

So that's where Tom ended up. I should've known that he would be with Rarity once again given her obsession over him when she had been discorded. Granted, all Manehatten really need to succeed is Rarity given how popular she is, but it's not wise to underestimate the other members of the team. As for the Dragon Lands, Ember and Pear Butter have their respective fanbases while Buffy is a special case whose presence shouldn't be ignored. Queen Novo does need more attention so perhaps she will gain some long after this tournament has reached its conclusion.

Okay, so who will I vote for? I'll go with the Dragon Lands as I feel they are an underdog right now.

Go team Manehattan, the most fabulous team there is! :grin: Yes, including Tom. :twi:

Your team can count on having my support and devotion for all your remaining matches, you guys can do this! :squee: I believe in your team, best of luck, as if you even need it! :-D

WOOHOOO! :yay:

medium.jpg.1571a08b7a998d559371e14e2d5707bd.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Buffy against Rarity?

This is a severe personal dilemma! Like, the worst kind. Even if I've wondered if Rarity and marshmallows do have more than color in common, please don't blame me for my mind, and dearest Buffy...this is madness! Where do I reboot this situation? Where are my three lives after I blow up from the pressure. Grief!~

Buffy! I'm sooooo sorry! *sob*

Image result for rarity crying

• Brohoof 3