World Cup 16 - Manehattan vs Dragon Lands

Jeric

World Cup top 16  

137 users have voted

1. 1. Who survives

• Dragon Lands - Ember, Pear Butter, Buffy, Queen Novo
    • Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel, Tom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-17 at 11:10 PM

Once again I vote for the lagging team, plus I wish we see more dragons other than Sludge.

3 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

How can I vote for a rock? :maud: I butter think of a team to pick so pear with me. What a rarity of a decision. :confused:

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Supreme Leader Rarity said:

These draconic ragamuffins shall rue the day that they messed with the glorious Manehattan!:stressed:

Furthermore, no interest in fashion whatsoever...mere words can't describe. :proud:

• Brohoof 3
2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Seeing as my team has fallen and that no one is at the helm for Team Dragonlands, I officially declare myself the Moderator  of TDL, with @Sparklefan1234 as my coach. 

We are now rebranding this team as the Dragon Lands Coalition. 

D-L-C! 

We even have our own logo.

dragonland.png.55a7b5f2072658f859c5e98cc14a4f7c.png

Sorry I'm late! I had to think up a catchy Dragon Land themed slogan. 

ezgif-5-36bc54769661.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
25 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

How can I vote for a rock? :maud: I butter think of a team to pick so pear with me. What a rarity of a decision. :confused:

((ehh... it's a dreamscape, so I think Tom may actually be rolling around the field and occasionally leaping into the air))

• Brohoof 1
24 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

rarityreallysteals.png It's ok to like shiny gems, but at least we don't have thieves in Team Dragon Lands! :mlp_wat:

Thinking of legit theft just like that? :derp:

Apparently you have to use the simplest of words and say things as clear as possible, so that the Team Dragon Lands would be able to understand. How one can vote for that team? Grogar would laugh at them. :mlp_proud:

jk

Edited by Rikifive
Fixing things // mobile
  • Brohoof 1

You'd have to be heartless to say no to that innocent face:

4097666-coco_nods_her_head_s4e08.jpgdes1-1442271745-289367-medium

The very first image from google simply shows why I adore these three:

image.thumb.png.336ab9818e84070414bfb8f92cdf944e.png

They love what they do and they're great at it! Team Manehattan preserves the friendship bonds no matter what.

Oh.

And then there's this guy... Our own Princess:

rock a corn.jpg

• Brohoof 2
2 hours ago, Bas said:

Dragon Lands. To me, Manehattan doesn't have anything special but Rarity.

Yeah I mean compared to Raritys ultimate magnificence everything else loses its meaning.

I mean when your room is dark and you turn on the light the darkness disappears and you can see everything else because of that. And Rarity is that light a shining beauty.

You could argue that because of her we are able to even see in the darkness a true blessing. To be able to witness such an incredible spectacle.

post-28950-0-44511100-1427470948.gif

Edited by 47216063816
  • Brohoof 2
1 hour ago, Divine plywood said:

rarityreallysteals.png It's ok to like shiny gems, but at least we don't have thieves in Team Dragon Lands! :mlp_wat:

My headcanon - Rarity 'stole' the power from entire plane of existence by appearing the universe. As the reality couldn't handle, control or project such a perfect beings existence thus the old reality ceased to be and everything now is governed by the will of the true goddess Rarity.

:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1
2 hours ago, Frostgage said:

Dragon Lands are keeping it surprisingly competitive early on. But I expect Tom and his fashion harem will be too much to overcome :mlp_pout:

55f17f6af42f418f841e0ff83dabe7c5.png

Tom is the true powerhouse of the team I mean when he is on the 'roll' there is no stopping this guy 

:darling:

• Brohoof 1
16 minutes ago, 47216063816 said:

I mean when your room is dark and you turn on the light the darkness disappears and you can see everything else because of that. And Rarity is that light a shining beauty.

You could argue that because of her we are able to even see in the darkness a true blessing. To be able to witness such an incredible spectacle.

post-28950-0-44511100-1427470948.gif

Umm... sorry, and I don't know how many ponies know this, since Rarity wasn't particularly forthcoming about it, but you DO realize it's actually Princess Twilight who made those wings, right?

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Fashion cannot compete with farming, darling. 

I mean just look at the last time it tried. 

Image result for simple ways rarity

Actually I'm pretty sure in that ep Rarity was just playing along in order to help her dear friend AJ to shine. It was all part of the plan

A true and generous act indeed  also this

post-28950-0-44990000-1427558240.gif

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

Umm... sorry, and I don't know how many ponies know this, since Rarity wasn't particularly forthcoming about it, but you DO realize it's actually Princess Twilight who made those wings, right?

That was just a formality though she was giving Twilight a chance to be in the spotlight for once as she as her friend deserved it.:grin:

• Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, Divine plywood said:

Ur calling us stoopid? :crackle:^_^

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp crackle

^_^

I was just wondering where are your manners, darling. :darling:

:derp:;)

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Maybe, but there's only one Pony who could wear them with such grace and magnificence. Yep, you guessed it right, it's Rarity.

• Brohoof 2