Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does coming to MLP Forums relieve your stress?

Dashy 4 Ever

A lot of times, I just feel overwhelmed and stressed out after a whole day of school and even more homework after. :scoots:

Coming here and meting my friends relives it completely and I feel at home once again in this awesome place. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Indeed it does. Coming here to talk with the wonderful members of this community is a great source of joy and relaxation to me. Even when I end up disagreeing with people I can usually have a chat about things we do agree on later down the line. I have never really found anyone to hold a grudge no matter how intense the debate or discussion which is a rare thing. 

• Brohoof 3

Yes, it certainly does relive my stress after being bullied by a bunch of Freshmen at my HS because I'm the shortest Junior to exist. But really, though, I feel very relaxed on this site until I wait for someone to quote me and start and argument with me lol.

Yes. Even when I come on here and read opinions that I could not disagree with more, I'm still just so glad to be on a site with a community that is so welcoming and accepting of different viewpoints. This forum's atmosphere is much more positive than any forum I've been on so far, and that's always good enough for me. :fluttershy:

It doesn't relieve my stress, but it does help a little. It used to help more when I had a boyfriend on here back on my old account (most recent ex), but it still helps because I can vent and I know there are people who can listen and relate to what I have to say. It also helps to have people like myself around, even if it is on a forum site.

Though that isn't always the case when some s*** starts forum drama (can't put names here, but I really want to...). I've almost been banned over that f***ing s*** before... At least this isn't Reddit, that whole place is toxic as f***. Seriously,  it is. It's also not Facebook either. The whole site is cluttered with junk that doesn't matter in any way...