Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone make edits? Redo okay too (EG)

Lektra Bolt

So today I found out something interesting: The staff are working on allowing EG characters in EqE RP.

I have a bit of problem. My character in EG style is kinda um, risqué. Now we're not talking naked or NSFW, but the art I feel would still be be inappropriate for a tame section like EqE.

I need someone to edit (not redraw or remake) Lektra so her Lab Coat is closed. It's assumed she closes her coat when school matters are concerned, but I just would like to make sure people are aware she does this

The art was never fully colored, but it's good enough that it can be assumed

Basically I'm looking for help toning down the fan service/tease here. I had never assumed EG would be allowed in EqE, so it completely slipped my mind to ask the artist I was commissioning for a closed coat version :lie:

I suppose if anyone wants to redraw, that's fine too. I just feel bad asking for a full art for free.........

I'm doing spoilers in case people have scrolling issues

Spoiler

20181006_202834.thumb.jpg.8e7e2bfab6518551ef0150ce15d42adb.jpg

This is an edit I did on my phone of the current version (below) with an earlier black and white version which had holo projected screen panels, which were suppose to but never made it into the more finalized version

Spoiler

received_10155246352759717.thumb.jpeg.bf95e01ca210dbc7bb0f8f4104200021.jpeg

Although this is unfinished, this is what the finalized version would be if the coloring was fully finished

Spoiler

5a02a3fac27e2_LektraCM.png.781008909fa70b4711951d165221742a.png

The Cutie Mark, in case it's needed

Edited by Lektra Bolt