Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Hunted (Massive survival horror rp)

Scare Effect

Hey everyone I been thinking of doing this rp for a while and I thought that in the spirit of halloween now might be a good time to try and start it.

summary: When the inhabitants of an Island off the coast of Manehatten vanish, wanting to figure out what happened Celestia forms a team to find out what happened. but when the team arrives they become targets of things that now roam the island.

Ok so if it wasnt obvious it is an Island overrun by monsters(varying kinds). it has three goals(though they are extremely vague so they can be rather flexible) 1.Survive(easy enough right) 2.figure out what happened to the Inhabitants(optional it is not necessary unless you want it to be) 3. Leave the Island

RP rules

ok so the basic rules apply here as any other rp.(this rp despite its premise is not gonna be a gore fest at most pg13 gore even that is a stretch)

other than the basics there are little rules of interaction between characters in rp but keep it realistic please.

now onto the joining phase of this is rather simple. this is gonna be a massive survival rp so limit on number of Players is nonexistant at the moment. ok so the players joining at first will be a part of the team Celestia sends to the Island, everyone after that is a survivor. next regarding characters, they cannot have any special powers(i know there are a few out there) if your character does they are just ordinary in this rp ok. also don't be afraid to ask if you have a question or even a suggestion this is supposed to be fun so if there is a problem let me know ok. 

now I am gonna list the types of monsters here when they appear: