Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I recently started watching MLP:FiM!

qwerE

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled 'mlp community'.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A week ago, I watched 'My little pony: The Movie' and was facinated by the music and the characters!

I'm currently binge-watching through past episodes. As of right now, I'm almost through season 2.

This is such a wonderful show! All the characters are so charming and funny(especially Pinkie Pie), and watching them have fun feels so nice.

I've never seen anything like this before, and I'm glad I found it!

P.S. How can I change my profile picture?

• Brohoof 3

Hai hai, welcome to the forum :3!

You are in for a good ride.

To change your profile pic you need 5 messages, in some sections messages will not count so have that in mind.

Have fun :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Good afternoon, qwerE, and welcome to the MLP Forums. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. :darling: I would inform you of how to change your profile image, but that appears to have been resolved.

So, you have already reached Season Two, hm? My goodness... I truly need to catch up some time soon; I am still stuck in Season One. :D Be that as it may, I am glad that you are enjoying your journey throughout MLP so far.

Either way, may you have a splendid time on the Forums! I am looking forward to seeing you out and about. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, qwerE said:

I'm currently binge-watching through past episodes. As of right now, I'm almost through season 2.

This is such a wonderful show! All the characters are so charming and funny(especially Pinkie Pie), and watching them have fun feels so nice.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled 'mlp community'.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A week ago, I watched 'My little pony: The Movie' and was facinated by the music and the characters!

Welcome, comrade!

It’s great to see that you’re enjoying this show :). You’ll be stunned by the action once you reach the end of Season 4! I hope have a good time making friends on this site ;) 

On 10/18/2018 at 9:17 AM, qwerE said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled 'mlp community'.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A week ago, I watched 'My little pony: The Movie' and was facinated by the music and the characters!

Hi qwerE! I just joined mlp forums today! It seems like a very welcoming place where I can make friends with the same interests as me! But... I started watching My Little Pony when it premiered in 2010 which was when I was 9! I’m 17 now and have watched every episode! I’ve loved this show since episode 1 and it played suxh an important part in my childhood! I’m really excited to meet you all and talk about something I love so much! 

• Brohoof 1