Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Yamato Project

Imperial_Crest

Hey, guys, I've been posting like this a couple of times before to find a proofreader but it didn't work so I'm posting this again in hopes of finding a proofreader.
So I've been working on a huge fanfiction called 'Blue Steel Yamato' and I was wondering if you guys know anyone that can proofread my work. I've only done the Chapter 1 to 3 and still working chapter 4. The prologue is done by a previous proofreader but unfortunately, he quitted due to life stuff. So I’ve posted similar like this in this mlpforum like 7 weeks ago and unfortunately no DMs or emails from anyone. Maybe because I haven’t show the overview story of it (below this paragraph). So I tried to find some proofreaders at fimfiction but no response (they were online at that time). I would like to ask in a nice way as possible if you guys are proofreaders or know anyone that are proofreaders that have the time and commitment to proofread my fanfic….Thank you

Update: I don’t mind if I have more than one proofreader

Author's Overview of Blue Steel Yamato
The fanfic 'Blue Steel Yamato' is basically a story about the old battleship Yamato coming back to life from the seafloor by one of the main characters like Imperial Crest (My OC name) with the help of his friends to save his country Zipang (outside of Equestria basically similar to Japan) from being captured by the New Lunar Republic forces using the battleship Yamato. The story takes place around the main show to the present. The series will focus on the ship (possibly) and the characters (there will be more characters later in the fanfic series) and their development and challenges they have to face as the story progresses. It’s basically inspired story from the popular military/sci-fi/ space opera anime genre called Space Battleship Yamato (both classic and remake) with the mlp setting but not in space but in the expanded world of Equestria and the Yamato is in its WW2 look, not the space battleship version. There will be other references from animes, cartoons, and movies in the series that's going to be mentioned or appear. So that's basically the overview of my fanfic.

You can DM me through any of these social networks listed below
Facebook: You can comment or use messenger
Instagram: imperial__blue__crest (my account is priv so my profile pic looks like a blue alicorn oc)
Gmail: admiral.imperial.crest@gmail.com