Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you say you are known for?

Reecejackox

For me, it would depend on whether it's online or offline. After all, people do have different personalities when using the web.

• Brohoof 2

It's hard to say, in truth; in regards to the Forums, I have been known for a lot of things; constant activity, high reputation, various Rarity-centric antics within the WPCC way back when... you understand where this is going. :darling: It's funny how none of the aforementioned terms apply any longer... but I suppose that's the way the ship sails. It was fun while it lasted... but I'm content to merely be "that random user."

Outside of those, however... I haven't much of a presence elsewhere; I tend to blend in with my surroundings, if I am surrounded by anything at all.

• Brohoof 1

Outside the forums, I guess they'd say I'm a pretty amiable guy who enjoys a good laugh, however, too damn modest and shy despite being a pretty big guy. :laugh:

On the forums, however, I honestly haven't got a clue what people know me for. Save for the occasional shitposting, I wouldn't really say there's anything uncommon about me on here. :dash:

• Brohoof 1

I'm usually known as that nerd that knows tech, buys knock-offs, Chinese and used stuff IRL!

I already have a reputation of that guy that knows a fair amount about eBay online

Edited by KindaEvilTwily
  • Brohoof 1

In high school I was known as being majorly depressing and annoying. To most people who knew me in high school, I'm pretty sure they associate me with the bassoon, too. lol. In my most recent college life, I was probably known as the one who was super good at music history. lol. Online, I'm probably known as being mostly a lurker who is obsessed with woodwind instruments.

• Brohoof 1

Offline, I'm pretty much known for nothing. :P People who knew me when I was little might remember me as a really weird kid... :derp:

Here on the forums, the answer is easy – I'm that guy who always replies to status updates*, though I'm also known by some for brohoofing posts a lot. :laugh:

* Maybe not to the same extent that I used to at one point but still pretty actively...

• Brohoof 7

On the Paladins subreddit? For trying to say something when I'm not Diamond+, because Elo and Skill are apparently the same thing (hint: they AREN'T)

On here? I don't exactly know. I think it would likely depend on who you ask.

In real life? For being an awkward, shy, weirdo that's good at math.

• Brohoof 1

I am known for my love of animals, love of anime, having a good sense of humor, being manipulative, and being a loyal friend. 

• Brohoof 1

In person, I guess most people would think of me as the girl with the quirky sense of humor, outdated (but tasteful) fashion sense and an absolute refusal to accept reality or act my age.

On the forums, it's pretty much the same thing except that you can't really see me in my (tasteful) spangled tights. :confused:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

I'm known for my Twi-loving self here on the forums, but in real life, I'm most known for my rather... unpredictable antics. Not even myself has any clue what I may do the next second. :P

Needless to say, the majority of my personality comes from my physical actions, which I can't say whether that's a good or bad thing. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

at school, I'm portrayed as the dude who doesn't have a wide variety of knowledge and the weird one maybe. :ooh:

at home, I'm portrayed as a short-tempered person and the one who doesn't do his job properly.

I would describe myself as someone who can't make his own ways/decisions, has no idea about what he wants to be later and rarely try new things.

• Brohoof 1

Here on the forums I'd say I'm known as "that one pegasister from Florida who ships AppleDash, is a racing fanatic and is dating @Cyclone 1066

Irl I'm known as "the quirky, rebellious, kinda immature, ditzy and a little weird but fun girl who never acts her age and is forever a kid at heart, is kinda crazy and is obsessed with horses, NASCAR, watches too much Walking Dead and MLP for her own good and drinks too much Coke" 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, well if it comes to the forums, I don't know what I'm known for on here. I draw and sometimes post it, but the artwork doesn't seem to be that popular despite positive feedback. *taps chin* I'm the known Mortician here, and that's about it.

As for overall, like people I know personally? I'm known for my confidence, courage, ambition, love of men, my gay erotica in both art and writing. I'm also the creepy, yet somehow upbeat dead guy poker, and resident brony. But I'm also known and respected for my grief counselling, my magick work in spells and protection, and I am often called upon by friends to dispel spirits or any negative energies. I'm the borderline idiot that will walk into a dark room or hallway, haunted or supposed first because I don't have a fear of the unknown, spirits, monsters or death.

• Brohoof 1