Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you say you are known for?

Reecejackox

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Here on the forums I'd say I'm known as "that one pegasister from Florida who ships AppleDash, is a racing fanatic and is dating @Cyclone 1066

Irl I'm known as "the quirky, rebellious, kinda immature, ditzy and a little weird but fun girl who never acts her age and is forever a kid at heart, is kinda crazy and is obsessed with horses, NASCAR, watches too much Walking Dead and MLP for her own good and drinks too much Coke" 

....and is dating @Cyclone 1066"

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is something I try not to think about, considering I am paranoid about what others think of me, but here we go anyways. I suppose I am firstly and foremostly known for my signatures, which is good. That at the very least is what I would like to be known for. Beyond that is where things get iffy. I know I can be a depressed sod at times and I fear I am known for that, but I guess that makes sense either way. I try to be as positive as I can be but my mood can be rough at times, is all. So there's that...uh...maybe I am known for my Ponysona? I have received several compliments to him over the years. Then of course I am most likely known as a gamer pone. *looks at custom title* Maybe.

That's all I can think of myself. :|

• Brohoof 3

I guess I'm known for being a brony, at least at church I am. That's where I'm most open about it anyway. At work, I'm more of just known for being quiet and always eating noodles for lunch. I guess here on MLPF, I might be known for being a Fluttershy fan, but honestly, I don't even know how well I"m known on the forums at all! :P

• Brohoof 2

The slightly eccentric person with an eclectic knowledge range - I'll forget a person's name but then proceed to recall a snippet from a radio broadcast I heard six years ago. I guess I am often seen as clever as well; at least when I talk with people about the specific fields I'm familiar with (which is about 90% of conversations I have.)

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...
(edited)

For being "so sweet."

That's a common word people use to describe me, quite a few have even used it in my yearbook.

"Olivia, why are you so sweet?"

Just born that way I guess.

I am also known for being very confident about myself, but has been mistaken as arrogance a couple of times.

So...

Yeah

Edited by Emerald<3