Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is There Any Way I Can Change The Time I Joined?

Midnight Solace

I dont think the time shows up after you've been here for a week or so then it shows just the date.

though if you want to change how the time appears you can change the timezone your computer uses as i think the times  displayed on here are reflected through the time your computer uses though that might be bit overkill

Nope.

And amen to that, else we'd have young Witches citing deep magic pretending they've been here when it was written~

That being said, I fail to spot any relevance. Your join date will appear as 19/10/2018, or 10/19/2018 depending on date format.

• Brohoof 1

It will switch to the following:

image.png.da8f5814cd54c1704ac42f3980bf3aec.png

What you might be referring to is Last Visited. If, by any chance not sure if it's still available, you are hiding presence, what should not be available ;x it will not update.

At first it says things like "15 minutes ago", "yesterday", but as Passion has mentioned, it will turn into a date without showing the hour, as the exact timing will be irrelevant at that point. Same applies to posts and all other contents with timestamps, where exact timing isn't necessary.

Either way remember about time zones. For you it shows 3 AM, but for other users it may show something else.

Spoiler

MwerZJ3.png

;) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

@Passion 

I Wasn't Really Refering To The Last Visited Part, But Thanks For The Picture, I Was Actually Hoped It Will Change The Date I Joined.

I Hate 3.

We don't alter time or date joined. Playing with those elements of the database are never a good idea. Sorry. 

Closing as answered

• The topic was locked