Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What shows do you want cancelled?

CandyCorn

Everything from Litton Entertainment. They took away all of our Saturday morning blocks. If they hadn't done so, MLP easily could've aired on any one of those blocks.

I also want My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cancelled as well after Season 9, and of course, Rainbow Dash's overwhelming appearances after Season 8.

Edited by FirePuppy

• 4 weeks later...

Doctor Who

Russell T Davies left, Steven Moffat left, the show got fucking dark during season 10, and now the Doctor is a woman.

Doctor Who used to be intellectually interesting to me. Now it’s a weekly TARDIS vacation with a side of monster butt-kicking. Anybody with a pair of a fake glasses and a DW t-shirt is automatically a “geek”. And they didn’t blackmail Christopher Eccleston into staying for more than one season. :angry:

Any show that's had negative effects on channels or the industry as a whole, shows like Spongebob and Teen Titans Go pretty much taking over the entire channel run, reality shows becoming the next big thing, etc

I wouldn't want any particular shows cancelled as there would still be people who enjoy them, despite how much I despise said show. However, there are so many reality TV shows which really make me question whether the producers were smoking some sort of Class A drug. There are many better shows which would have more substantial gain than something which nobody asked for.

Teen Titans Go. As popular as it is, it's basically a direct insult to the original Teen Titans and its fans, and it shows how uncaring Cartoon Network is when it comes to veteran fans. How is this still going on is beyond me.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:38 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Any WWE show and stupid political crap shows.

I stopped watching WWE after seeing it's overall quality gone down the drain. As popular it was (hence the word "was"), it's already reaching its expiration date.

• 2 years later...

I don't exactly want any cancelled...overhauled is more like it, tear it completely apart, update if necessary, possibly let it sit for a short period of time torn apart, then put it back together and run it.

The Simpsons are one that definitely needs to be...it feels like its around to be around last I saw it.

Same goes for Spongebob, its fallen a long ways from it was in 1999 or even in 2005.

So far in my run of "watch this show in order without interruptions" 8 and 9 I would say kinda put it there too...for reasons that don't belong in this thread.

Oh and any of those "comedy" shows that are on after the 10 o'clock news...they don't even try anymore.  Including SNL

Edited by TheGleaner

I have only three shows that I want cancelled 

The Simpsons: The show has been around for far too long and it's starting to run out of idea's

Spongebob: Same as the Simpsons

Teen Titans Go: This show just needs to be cancelled. There's too many reasons, but I can name a few. It's childish, unfunny, and literally has a MLP ripoff. I ain't kidding about that last part btw. 

SpongeBob SquarePants: As soon as Stephen Hillenburg sadly passed away from ALS back in 2018, Nickelodeon/Viacom already had plans to further milk the franchise to death, including the upcoming Kamp Koral series that was against Hillenburg's wishes. It's been a good 20 years, but it's time to pull the plug and let the show die while it still has any dignity left.

The Simpsons: Even I'll admit that the show has gone on for too long and they're mostly grasping at straws at this point.

Reality TV in general: I know that there are people that crave this stuff for the drama, but the world's already got enough drama as it is right now.

Fox News and CNN: The biggest pieces of scum in news media.