Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Hand Drawn Vs Computer Drawn

Midnight Solace

I'm new to ponies, but have been into drawing for quite some time. I rarely draw nowadays, but from my experience digital art is much better once you get used to it. It's easier to fix mistakes, and the coloring process takes way less time. Also, if you draw on paper the scanned drawing might not look as nice as the original, but digital art always looks the same. If you intend to post your drawings online, I highly recommend using digital art.

The downside is that you'll need to buy a tablet. Whether it's worth depends on how invested you are into drawing, but it's usually worth the price.

Edited by qwerE

if you have the same skill hand drawn and digital i would say hand drawn is better. you have it physical and the texture may feel pretty cool *-*

digital its easier for the tools and easy cleans

• The topic was locked

As this topic does not showcase any piece of your making, and as long as the discussion includes helpful information and insight about both forms of art, it shall be relocated into Photo Finish's Magics. I insist on the need to read through some other topics within the section to verify yours is appropiate for its intended purpose.

• The topic was unlocked
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, qwerE said:

digital art always looks the same. 

Oooh, if only. I have three screens, and the colours on each one are messed up in their own unique ways. The drawing tablet has the most messed up colours of all, so I'm always in for a surprise when I save a picture and check it out on my main screen. :P