Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question about Advertising Game Server the site.

Sig Hoovestrong

Hello was thinking of advertising gmod server am active contributor of. That do allot of custom stuff for. But before i go had do as advertising about it thought better check in first if as forum post is okey our not. 

If get an ok, i probably write up some basic information of game format we use on server what content we have and list your steam and discord group to gather with the addon list we have. And some of general rules we have on the server. 

2 hours ago, Sig Hoovestrong said:

Hello was thinking of advertising gmod server am active contributor of. That do allot of custom stuff for. But before i go had do as advertising about it thought better check in first if as forum post is okey our not. 

If get an ok, i probably write up some basic information of game format we use on server what content we have and list your steam and discord group to gather with the addon list we have. And some of general rules we have on the server. 

Sure. I will happily grant an exception to that one. Go ahead and place the topic in the Media Forum. Thanks for asking ahead of time. :)