Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess whose avatar I’m describing

DubWolf

Simple :wacko: . Please try to guess the avatar first rather than just sayin you don’t know and move on :please: .

However I will give a 24 hour limit on an avatar before you can say you give up, in case the avatar is no longer used by the member or it’s too difficult to see.

Use your own discretion when mentioning members; it’s not required, but don’t mention them too often either if they keep ending up here :wacko: .

Users may use the teacup, broboof, or yay reaction to show that the guessing user was correct, and use all other reactions for incorrect answers.

This user’s avatar has Pinkie Pie seem to be talking endlessly in it, and it’s a gif.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

It’s been 24 hours; I have no idea :orly: .

That doesn’t seem specific enough for most people unless you get some reference :wacko: . Sounds like Superman tho

This avatar looks soooo fabulous, it’s not Rarity, but it is an OC that resembles her (is a Pegasus with eyeliner) :proud: .

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Venomous said:

I couldn't even guess :laugh:

This user has an avatar of a blue penguin

On 10/23/2018 at 10:33 AM, WWolf said:

Simple :wacko: . Please try to guess the avatar first rather than just sayin you don’t know and move on :please: .

However I will give a 24 hour limit on an avatar before you can say you give up, in case the avatar is no longer used by the member or it’s too difficult to see.

You needed to wait until 24 hours was up! :P 

(Next poster can do Flutterstep's)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Will you find it ?

excuse you? "it"? 

thumb_wicklewee-clown-sewer-meme-meme-generator-dankland-super-48956494.png.5e649548368b074f64ebc3e935873e8e.png

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

This user’s avatar is a blue pony OC who is somewhat well known on here. (No, she isn’t me! :ButtercupLaugh:).

hmmmmm....hmmmmmm trot- @Dynamo Pad!

Sorry trotty, you're not the only blue pony here ya know!:umad:

• Brohoof 1