Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Princess Erroria still of interest to Bronies?

ManaMinori

I mean, Derpy is still a fan favorite which resulted of an animation error, so I guess Erroria would be, too....

I never expected to collab with anyone, but hey, it happened! Equestria Exploration and I got to work on a neat little fan theory/ project about the alicorn of animation errors, Erroria. Be sure and check it out!

Spoiler

How do fans feel about this complex and confusing little filly?

th.jpg.2239c2025872c7bab24579fc33dc8ee9.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I heard about her in the past but then she vanished into oblivion and became just a regular pegasus. I think she is from the same stock that put wings on Rarity in that one episode. 

• Brohoof 2

Spoooooooky!

- makes spoooooky hand motions -

That said, while I remember her back from Lesson Zero and the hubbub it raised, I never knew what her name is. It's a very interesting overanalysis, though. I like!

She was popular for a time, but it didn't really last that long. Same as that one-eyed pony from Best Night Ever. :p

5 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

really? she was pretty popular back in the fandom's peak, Gans

If it was before I joined the fandom back in late 2013, then I wouldn't have known about this character.

9 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

I heard about her in the past but then she vanished into oblivion and became just a regular pegasus. I think she is from the same stock that put wings on Rarity in that one episode. 

Maybe flufflepuff gave her that horn.