Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any food allergies?

Ocellus-Fan

Just now, Thuja said:

I'm lactose intolerant but I still can eat cheese and yogurt.  Just can't straight-up drink milk.

Bro, I'm in the same boat. Can't drink milk without issues but can eat cheese and yogurt.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Phosphor270 said:

Bro, I'm in the same boat. Can't drink milk without issues but can eat cheese and yogurt.

What is up with that?!?!  Isn't that weird???

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Arc Flash said:

I can't have grapes...I get massive headaches and I almost pass out...why...I don't know..:lostit:

Never heard of this but I'm so sorry! Grapes are amazing...especially when frozen :)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, ssj said:

Never heard of this but I'm so sorry! Grapes are amazing...especially when frozen :)

Yeah..even my doctor is like....your weird...:muffins:

I still eat them form time to time bc they are good...but pay for it dearly...:(

• Brohoof 2

Sadly, I became allergic to strawberries a few years ago. I had a strawberry banana smoothie, and started to itch terribly for three days. I had to go to the emergency room because I couldn't stand it. Now, I'm sensitized to them. If I eat a strawberry, I get hives and itch like a maniac. It's horrible!

(Dammit, I still LOVE strawberries!)

I'm allergic to lobster. I can eat any other kind of crustacean without any problems, but not lobsters. I get horribly sick if I eat even a little bit. Lucky for me lobsters aren't such a common fixture on most menus, so I don't have to worry too much about it.

I have a weird egg allergy. I can't eat scrambled eggs, ommalates, fried eggs, etc without feeling sick afterwards. :mlp_wat: But yet I can eat them if they're cooked IN something, like you know, how you use eggs when you're making cookies, stuff like that. Weird. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Fortunately, I do not (at least, none that I am aware of). I do, however, know someone with severe allergies towards berries; strawberries in particular, if I am not mistaken. If she were to ever ingest them, she would start to bloat, overheat, develop rashes, grow nauseous... a whole array of stomach-turning allergic symptoms.

11 hours ago, Arc Flash said:

Yeah..even my doctor is like....your weird...:muffins:

I still eat them form time to time bc they are good...but pay for it dearly...:(

I feel like I'm in the same boat if I had any food allergies that I was aware of. It's basically worth it for me.

If I absolutely loathe onions and mushrooms, why can't I just be allergic to them? I tell that to the waiters when I'm ordering something.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm allergic to dairy. Or I used to be. 

When I was little, my mum knew I was allergic to dairy but she gave me some chocolate because it was birthday. That, and I also never tasted chocolate in ny life. 

I started having lots of phlegm and I had to stay in the hospital to be treated for pneumonia. I was there for half a year. It was scary for me as there was lots of injections. I was only 7. Eventually I got better. But sometimes I wish I didn't.

Twily casted a spell for me so I won't have any allergies. It's amazing what equestrian magic can do.

I am happy to say that I don't have any food allergies. I feel like it would be a bummer to be allergic to a food, especially a food that you really enjoy.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:33 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I have a weird egg allergy. I can't eat scrambled eggs, ommalates, fried eggs, etc without feeling sick afterwards. :mlp_wat: But yet I can eat them if they're cooked IN something, like you know, how you use eggs when you're making cookies, stuff like that. Weird. 

i also have an egg allergy, but i can't eat anything with them, including cookies, cakes, ect...

along with that, nuts, shellfish and ginger.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...