Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a pet? If so what is it’s name?

MidnightDawn

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

At the moment, I currently have two pets. A dog named Jake and a cat named Sonny. My sister named my cat Sonny after the General Hospital soap opera character, Sonny. 

Nice!

@MidnightDawn

Because this thread is asking a question that would be considered general, I will be moving it to General Discussion.

I am the proud owner of a dog named Guinness, a cat named Batman, two pineapple cheek conures named Narley and Verde', and a cockateil named Pepper.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Venomous said:

@MidnightDawn

Because this thread is asking a question that would be considered general, I will be moving it to General Discussion.

I am the proud owner of a dog named Guinness, a cat named Batman, two pineapple cheek conures named Narley and Verde', and a cockateil named Pepper.

Ok! Still kinda new to these forums so idk how to do things. And wow having that amount of pets must take a lot of responsibility! That is crazy! I can barely handle my dog...

Edited by MidnightDawn
  • Brohoof 1

My family only has the one dog left now named Jesse, a Bedlington Terrier. His older half-brother passed away five years ago due to cancer of the liver and our other dog--originally belonged to my brother--passed away last year due to a massive brain tumour. 

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

My family only has the one dog left now named Jesse, a Bedlington Terrier. His older half-brother passed away five years ago due to cancer of the liver and our other dog--originally belonged to my brother--passed away last year due to a massive brain tumour. 

I’m so sorry for your losses...:(

• Brohoof 1

I had a rabbit once. Since nobody could tell me for sure what gender it actually was, i gave my rabbit two names, Max and Lisa. No, that doesnt mean i confused him/her by calling him/her with two names, because i just called him/her Lisa in the end.

• Brohoof 2

Two cats, one is named Miuku, which is technically the same as calling a cat Meowy or something in English, and another is Mäykky, which means absolutely nothing, but has evolved from her original name that was the Finnish word for badger. :P 

• Brohoof 1

I have too many pets. :twismile:

Three cats: Bosco, Theo and Fat Cat.

Two dogs: Rocco and Sunny. 

Two rats: Sasha and Rosita 

Two bearded dragons: Mojo and Chasie 

Two betta fish: Casper and Negan 

And a whole bunch of nameless Guppies :laugh:

• Brohoof 1