Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What new songs have you added to your playlist recently?

ManaMinori

When was the last time you guys added something fresh and new to your playlists? What did you add?

I recently added some old songs that I saved as faves on YT but I haven't gotten around to adding, which include the Yugioh 5D's opening song- "Hyperdrive" (Eng), Nathan Sharp's (NateWantsToBattle)- "Live Long enough to Become the Hero", and some Brony artists stuff, like KaleKatz's cover of "Applebloom's Lullaby", "Like Pinkie Pie", by Crusader!, Wootmaster's "Little by Little", and Event HoriXZon's "Find Your Better Self".  Some newly liked songs I've added to my playlist were a few J-rock/ metal and K-pop/rock tracks such as Ice's "Ame wa Shidai ni Yowamaru" , and XIA's "Uncommitted" and "Rock the World", and Brony artist Silver Hound & Jyc Row's "The Magic Flicker"

Spoiler

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

new-new? or new to me?) well here's some new-new songs, that I added to my pl.

Spoiler

This one stuck in my head for awhile now...

This tne is a nice vibrant remix of the original song that just a month old. I think it'll count as new.

solo single of the one of two members of my favorite band - The Raveonettes.

I could add a Code Orange - The Hunt, but it's already 4 months old, so it doesn't count as a new-new song %)

I really love and enjoy these songs.

Edited by Ethan Tran
  • Brohoof 2

Though I have listened to Circus Maximus in the past, I have only recently started to broaden my options with them... and believe me: they do not disappoint. :D Needless to say, I recently decided to add a few more of their songs to my library. With that aside, I present to you the greatest example... Loved Ones.

Spoiler

I don't have a playlist per say but rather just a selection of songs that appeal to me though it's been about several months, maybe a year, since I last added anything to it. I guess music just isn't my thing unless it's video game related, songs from the 1980s, or any old song that I've heard too many times.

Snoop Dogg ain't got nothing on this. B) 

I've recently added stuff like the Nightcore rendition of Broken Souls by Blacklite District, Unbreakable Determination, the song from Stage 4-2 and the credits of Ninja Gaiden on the NES, and Hellbent by Mystery Skulls. You can see that my taste in music is very different from what you would normally expect. :P

I just bought the new Disturbed album, Evolution, and Children of Bodom's Hatebreeder album. Normally I just listen to things on Pandora but sometimes I like things enough to not want to rely on random to get to songs I want to listen to.

I just added The Nutcracker for Christmas listening, Olivia Newton-John's greatest hits, Camelot tracks from the Julie Andrews/Richard Burton Broadway original, Photograph by Def Leppard, a Quirst commercial jingle and a selection of songs from The Cinnamon Bear. 

Weird, I know.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently added High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco and Happier by Bastille & Marshmello to my playlist.

• 1 year later...

I recently bought “Heart of an Artist” and “Goliath’s Throne” from iTunes :squee: No more YouTube ads for those songs, yay! (Full albums, not just the singles)

Edited by ExplosionMare
Clarifying