Hiddles Girl

Best day of your life?

Mine is pretty obvious. It was when Clayne liked my reply on his tweet. <3 That was the best day for me because it made me sososososososososososososososososososo happy. Just ask my best fried who witnessed a huge ass spazz attack over the fact that he did it. XD

What would you say has been the best day of your life?

• Brohoof 2

Badges

When I got good comments on my first EDM song. And when I was born:mlp_please:obviously...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

My dream had always been to see the Tian'anmen square in Beijing, China. The best day of my life was when I actually went to China and got to see it back in 2014!:pinkie: I've never felt better than I felt that day. Visiting the Tian'anmen square was the thing I wanted to do the most since I was 5 years old and it just felt so satisfying to finally see it!:mlp_icwudt:

• Shocked 1

Probably the day I won the audition for my (present) job. That was an otherworldly experience.

There a few runners-up, like the day I saw Return of the Jedi in the theater for the first time (Special Edition), my first Broadway show (Beauty and the Beast) and my first trip to Disneyland when I was six years old. Awesome times. 

I think this is probably an easy one for me (my life sucks). The day I rode the bus to Washington D.C. to go march at the Memorial Day Parade. The reason had nothing to do with D.C., though. It was probably the most romantic point in me and my ex-boyfriend's relationship. Let's just say that we may have "married" that day :D.

Though, we'd split only 5 months after that... :(  That was a pretty bad day for me, because it wasn't very pretty. He didn't get over it for months. With me and my anxiety issues, I got the thought that he would come to my house and kill me. After all he knew where I lived and he sounded borderline homicidal... 

Even the post about the best day of my life is depressing... I'm not sure if I can really help that, in all honesty.

Badges

Then I saw the MLP movie with my work friend  Who is also my Little pony fan 

Badges

I went to Universal Studios for the Halloween House of Horrors event with my family about a month ago

I have multiple best days. One of them was on my 8th birthday when we went to Disneyland: California Adventure. Another was on my 10th birthday when I got my first laptop. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I'm really not sure what I would consider my best day, but I guess it would have to be the time I won a banner contest here on MLPF.

When I bought my baritone saxophone. Music is probably the most important part of my life

Badges

The best day i don't have, but i guess was when i bought my PS3....