Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Potential Roleplay Classes

Randimaxis

1571982470_sig-4703218.Tirek-minor-my-little-pony--1897167.png.07d38ae528015d3b56e5dd597f6c1a1d.png

Salutations, fellow roleplayers!

Many times in the past, I've been approached by folks who keep asking me what they might be able to do in order to be a better roleplayer.  I've offered advice, coached a few folks and even made a few blog entries about the subject... but I feel there should be more.

Hence, I am seriously considering to offer my services as a roleplayer to the forums as a whole - in the way of 'classes' that can be attended during certain times on Discord, whether by text or possibly voice or camera chat (though I'm still uncertain if my access will allow for camera).

What I would like in this thread are suggestions for things such as:

WHEN - what time of day, what day(s) of the week, etc.

SUBJECTS - character creation, power balancing, Mary Sues, quirks, etc.

FORMAT - text replies, voice chat, video chat, 'lesson plan' style (fixed lessons), 'q & a style' (open panel discussion), etc. 

... and especially, I want to hear if anyone has any interest in attending such a class or gathering, as well.  I mean, there's little point in doing it if no one's going to show up, right?  So let me know what you think, give me an opinion, a critique, a rubber chicken leg - as long as I get enough feedback to show interest, I'll work with what I'm given here to put together something that can not only possibly help you become a better roleplayer in general, but perhaps even make a new friend or two in the process, eh?

Thank you for your time, and here's to hoping to hear from you soon - excelsior!

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured
On 10/26/2018 at 4:22 PM, The Grim Reader said:

I'd be game to attend, time and opportunity allowing. I would really enjoy seeing more casual RP around here and this sounds like it could help. 

Okay, there's one... and a request for more casual roleplay availability.  That's a start; thank you so very kindly for your time.  I gift thee a meme:

5a9ad4346fef5_full(1).gif.e30bb8fdf54fbf00e564305aac88b136.gif.340ba47fa9d23f8847a9c4dcdd46c1ed.gif

Anyone else?

• Brohoof 1