Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NightMare Night

Zecora

Soon it shall be a night of sweets. But if you've got tricks it could be a treat. Be on the lookout for Nightmare Moon for she can banish you and bring forth much doom. But do not be sad my pony folk for your party planners are swift with a joke. Show us your costumes your tricks and treats and who knows what ponies along this path you might meet. 

Image result for Zecora mlp nightmare night

• Brohoof 18

So, this event is going on until the end of the month. If I could just have an Avatar size version of these Changeling gif here, I'll be ready for Nightmare Night

MLP_FiM_Epic_Changeling_Fight.gif.baab14cc42f9cc32be6397c76e17672c.gif

5959613e78406_ThoraxSnarlinThroneRoom.gif.c665d8fda4ad7f6c2190763a2b0a3d44.gif

Anyone got any tips for that?

@Will Guide Had to drop many frames (in between) in order to fit these in 150KB limit, but here you go:

JuhTfiJ.gif BlTpFqk.gif

Tips... I could make a some kind of a tutorial, but adjusting gifs manually in order to lower their size is a rather tedious work, that involves some trial and error, so I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. It also depends on particular gifs, but the ones you were sending me belong to that more complex group. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, I always change my avatar for Nightmare Night. Someday I'll mock up a big version of this character in costume.... Heck, someday I might even give this character a name... :)

I changed my avatar to Twibat for Nightmare Night 4 days early (I like to be early because I tend to forget), and I'm probably gonna stick with it until Nightmare Night is over, unless I can find better before then.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare Night has finally come, it's time to make you all quail in fear!

1075229099_giphy(11).gif.a527019fc3ec321db68b088d9334eed9.gif

*cough cough Trick or treat?  :mlp_lie:

Edited by TBD

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Nightmare Night has finally come, it's time to make you all quail in fear!

Can I mallard in apprehension?

Edited by The Grim Reader

3 hours ago, ChB said:

Heeeeeere’s SpongeBob! :sneer:

Your avatar makes me think of this. Probably because they're both the same color. :-P

Nightmare Night

What a fright

Give us something sweet to bite! 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have the art for two reasons:

1. I kept all the commissions and art requests in my profile in the Other section, which has been gone for months. I can't find the links, they're too far back

2. No one has ever actually drawn the costume 100% correctly either way.

Lektra is dressed as Princess Twilight who herself is dressed as Star Swirl, and it looks like it was built out of metal instead of sewn. Sparky is dressed as Spike, who himself was dressed as another dragon

I hope this counts. I really did lose over 50 links with no backup :(

I'm a bat pony.

Who has a bat pony rank.

And a bat pony banner.

This is costume enough. 

13 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

you can now use the Spook badge to scare your friends(and/or enemies, we won't judge)

How do I do that?

• Brohoof 2