Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the opportunity to spend one day with an MLP character of your choice, who would it be?

RaraLover

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle for sure. Because I'm 100% certain that she's the only pony who would know how to organize this time in such a way that would allow both of us to exchange as much knowledge as possible about our worlds. Also she's the only pony who could convince Princess Celestia to make that day last longer ;)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Does The topic have to imply that it needs to be a pony?

Yeah, good point. I should have thought of that from the start. :sealed: Thanks! :)

Updated the topic to allow for non-pony characters. :D

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

If this were a real choice, maybe Zecora to attempt to get my OCD cured.

This might be a cliche response, but wouldn't a OCD Person insist that the letters are arranged as CDO?

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

This might be a cliche response, but wouldn't a OCD Person insist that the letters are arranged as CDO?

No, OCD isn't entirely about being organized. In fact, many OCD people are not organized at all. OCD actually has to do with intrusive thoughts over an obsession like fear of dying, getting sick, blasphemy, lying to God, etc.

Example: "If I don't run pass that tree before that car does, I will get sick and die."

"Is my girlfriend gonna break up with me? Does she hate me? She said she loves me, but what if she doesn't? If I touch the color red she hates me."

There's OCD for relationships, illnesses, pedophilia (their not one, just afraid of being one), religion, and other things.

Mine is religious OCD. At one point I was unable eat, swallow, walk effectively. Physically these things were possible, but mentally they were difficult.

I was in a mental institution for 7 days. A place where people deal with things like schizophrenia, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and attempted suiced with other issues.

Now, was I harming myself or trying to commit suicide? No.

OCD is causes terrible suffering and difficulty to function when left untreated. For me, previous to treatment, I was unable to function. I lost ability to function sometime after leaving the forums.

Now I have medication and treatment and I'm able to function.

I'm not upset with you, OCD is misunderstood by many, even in the medical field.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...