Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the opportunity to spend one day with an MLP character of your choice, who would it be?

RaraLover

Let's say you are given the opportunity to spend one day with an MLP character of your choice. Who would that character it be? :ooh:

It could be a main character, a background character, a character who appeared on the show only once or twice, or even an OC (maybe post a pic)! :squee:

Edited by RaraLover
Updated the topic to allow for non-pony characters.
  • Brohoof 6

Let me point out though to any prior & proliferating posters... the OP question was not "who you would like to cuddle/date/etcetra" but "spend time with." 

Because, as fans of the show well know, our six protagonists are protagonists because of their wildly emotional states that would make things a tad stressful if you had to follow them around for a day. They have their drama & I am more than sufficed with my own levels of drama, thankyouverymuch!

For instance, (and I feel I've brought this up before) Rarity truly is a great dame of a mare. Buuut... she does tend to explode things into drama way to easily & I can clearly see her dragging me around from boutique to thrift store, talking all the while, while I'm clearly mostly there to carry the packages. Now mind you, I would enjoy that, but exasperating all the same. Likewise, Raininator & Poinky Poi are far, far outside my energy levels to cope with, despite how much I like them. 

I'll have to come back here to mull it over. Background Ponies are a bit too easy to lay claim to, as they don't really have any personality traits to say anything definitive about what spending time with them would be like. Like, Lyra seems like she'd be fun to nerd out with, huh?

...I wanna say Caramel...~* because he's one cute stallion~*

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to spend a day with Pinkie Pie. I'm sure that she would end up leaving me exhausted but i'm sure it would be super fun.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

A day with Pinkie would definitely be a lot of fun! :pinkie: And a nice and relaxing day shared with Coco would be lovely.

Out of the background ponies, I think Pacific Glow and Derpy would be a lot of fun (as long as you keep the latter from making things too chaotic)! :D As would Strawberry Scoop (totally not biased there). It's too hard to choose, maybe it would be easier to give an hour to each pony. :twismile:

• Brohoof 5

Twilight. I like the others, but they’re probably too high-energy for me to handle. I think Twilight and I have enough in common that spending time with her wouldn’t be too draining. 

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

Give me a day with Sunset Shimmer.... Come one! Why isn't she a pony princess yet! Quit that school :mlp_wat:

if that is not a choice, then Discord. That would be fun. He would be able to extend the day, and let me meet more ponies! (He is a pony right?)

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

Is it even any secret who I would like to spend my day with? I'll give you all a hint- she's purple and she has beautiful big wings and is a powerful magic user- it's Twilight Sparkle of course! The one and only! :ticking: I could probably spend an eternity with my Twily, I would just love to cuddle up next to her and just read or talk about things all day, that would be a dream come true for me :-P  

• Brohoof 3