Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Five Nights at Freddys story I made up for Halloween.

Kitty_Cat

Setting: Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. October 31st, 2018. 12:00 AM.

Characters: Vincent (Purple Guy. Is reformed in this story. The narrorator of the story); Mike Schmidt; Fritz Smith; Scott (Phone Guy)

1st Person narrative.

It’s the 31st of October... by far it is the worst day out of all days. I had been attacked by Jack-O-Chica and Phantom Freddy during day shift. The day shift! Thankfully we are closed during October. For a reason unknown to me however, they haven’t attacked me during night shift yet, and it’s already 12 AM (night shift starts at 8 PM). For some reason Mike and Fritz have shown up although they aren’t required to. Scott, my absolute best friend, came in from the sister location a couple days ago as well. I’m the only one required to stay here. This old place is prone to fires from electrical mishaps, and it’s not like I have anywhere else to go anyway.

I go to the office to check on the guards. Mike is alseep with his hat off his head, placed neatly on the desk. That’s odd for him. He doesn’t sleep during night shift, and he never takes off his hat unless he’s switching to a beanie. Fritz is leaning against the wall in one of the corners, looking half asleep. He’s probably in Pokémon land again. Scott is on the floor, likely asleep. Geez, what’s with them and sleeping? Did they forget to sleep at their house or something?

Seeing that theyre generally ok, I head back to work. As I am sweeping the stage, I feel a water drop hit my head. I look up. I sure hope we dont have a leaking pipe... Plip! There it goes again. I grab my ladder and tools and head into the ceiling. It’s a leak alright. I begin to fix the pipe. It only takes me a few minutes to fix it. As i look around for any more problems, I see tiny, white, glowing eyes. Only Fredbear is able to go into the ceiling, so he’s probably just watching me and making sure I’m ok.

”Hi Fredbear.” I say. He doesn’t respond. I think his voice box is broken again. He starts to walk toward me, and I hear other steps behind him as well. I can tell he’s not by himself. At this point I start to get a little nervous. “Uh.... what’s going on? Is everything ok?” I don’t get a response. As they get closer, I can tell it’s not Fredbear. It’s Mike, Fritz, and Scott. Theyre all walking toward me like zombies. Mike’s eyes have changed for some reason and he is not wearing his hat. Fritz isnt wearing his glasses. He doesnt have food, drinks, or games with him, unlike usual. Some of the wires from Scott’s phone are hanging loose.

Mike speaks slowly in a low tone. “We... will get revenge... William...”

Hey, he’s never called me that! “That’s not my name, Mike. Whats gotten into you guys??” Perhaps some of the Crying children have possessed them...

They are drawing near. I run to another part of the ceiling. I can still see Mike’s glowing eyes, and they are locked on me. They start chasing me, insulting and shouting at me as if I had killed them. I eventually run into a corner, and as i try to flee, they corner me. I scream. “Someone! Anyone! Help!” I can feel the adrenaline pulsing through me. Nobody came to help, not even Fredbear.

“We’ve got you now, William! It’s the end of the line for you; time for your sins to finally be paid!” The three guards say in unison. I fall onto the floor and curl up, expecting the worst. “You know what, William?” says Mike. I look up at him, still shaking in fear. He has this odd grin on his face. He closes his eyes and laughs.

He opens his eyes again, and theyre back to normal. “Gotcha!” he says. The guards start laughing.

“We had you fooled so good!” laughs Scott. “You shouldve seen the look on your face!”

”Basically what they just said.” says Fritz, being his usual lazy self.

I’m too traumatized. I faint. The next thing I know I’m in the office in the swivel chair. “I think we took it too far.” says Scott. “Agreed.” says Mike. “Are you ok, Vincent?” Mike asks. “Yeah.” I reply. I check the time. 7 AM.

Well, that was something. I hope you guys have a better Halloween than I did, haha!