Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trick or Treat

Princess Luna

(edited)

IT HAS COME MY FAITHFULL SUBJECTS!, NIGHTMARE NIGHT IS HERE AND TH...

right... no Royal Canterlot Voice then, where were we? oh yes, Nightmare Night is here, and that means it's time for Trick or Treating, we have been waiting all year for this, we shan't be Trick or treating, but we shall be trading some old things we'd rather not hold on to, to whoever comes to us with 100 candy, of course, you'll have to find us first, LET THE FUN BEGIN!

(your goal here is to collect candy (the reaction) when you have 100, you can then find luna and ask her for the special badge she has for you(she will be hiding in a thread, whre you'll have to comment, don't just pm her), how to get the candy? it's a reaction so there are plenty of ways, but we recomend visiting profiles and asking "trick or treat?")

you have a week, not just until the 31st of october

Edited by Princess Luna
  • Brohoof 2

• The topic was featured

8 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hopefully it's not counted as spam asking hundred active users for candys XD

there are those who don't like it IRL either, but they can always just make a status update asking people not to "knock on their door" for it, if you make 100 posts on the same user however then yes, it would be spam(hopefully you'll get them in other ways too so you won't have to trick-or-treat 100 times. i may reduce the number to 50 if it starts becoming problematic)

speaking of.. Trick or treat?

yeah, i go trough the forum games and stuff and hopre they give me candies and not cutted hooves XD Nah,  obviously I mean 100(+) users, not 100 on one, that's overkill XD

Tough is there a way besides of counting who many we received?

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~
  • Brohoof 1

yeah, i go trough the forum games and stuff and hopre they give me candies and not cutted hooves XD Nah,  obviously I mean 100(+) users, not 100 on one, that's overkill XD

Tough is there a way besides of counting who many we received?

you can go to your profile and click on your reputation(that green box)

• Brohoof 1

Getting 100 candies by Nightmare Night would be a pretty daunting task. You would have to play all the games and post status updates all day long very day. I think 40 or 50 is more manageable. 

Edited by Twilight Luna

9 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Getting 100 candies by Nightmare Night would be a pretty daunting task. You would have to play all the games and post status updates all day long very day. I think 40 or 50 is more manageable. 

there is no such deadline, you have a whole week

Is that new? I honestly never knew that until now XD

apparently its been around for quite some time I realized it myself only around half a year ago 

also im having so  much fun with this event :mlp_grin: exactly what i needed since my mood hasnt been very light this week 

6 minutes ago, Dabmanz said:

Nightmare night nightmare night give me something sweet to bite. That is how the chant goes right?

I like how your question rhymes with it XD

6 minutes ago, Vatista said:

apparently its been around for quite some time I realized it myself only around half a year ago 

also im having so  much fun with this event :mlp_grin: exactly what i needed since my mood hasnt been very light this week 

Ah, well, i even find sometimes stuff in metal gear games i played for over 10 years out, that i didn't knew before, so who knows what else is known but untold here, hmm...

44 minutes ago, Vatista said:

you can see the numbers if you go to your profile and click the number of reputation you have

werwrt.JPG.f1fcec75b2e22197fcbe84e37c1fa553.JPG

yee.JPG.99b5285ec64be54ff49871a6185d2dc9.JPG

Oh wow. I had thought those were all just image swaps of the same half-dozen reactions. I didn't realize they are being tracked as independent reactions. All those different teacups...

The things you learn. :)

3 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

Oh wow. I had thought those were all just image swaps of the same half-dozen reactions. I didn't realize they are being tracked as independent reactions. All those different teacups...

some are swaped, but teacups are supposed to be collectibles so they're new each time

Just now, Fhaolan said:

Yeah I think @Jeric did it intentionally like that as i recall him saying something about collecting the reactions which I think is pretty neat gimmick to the system and I think adds to the value of the system encouraging users to participate in the community and events:grin:

13 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Where’s Pinkie Pie with all this free candy being given out? :ooh:

She already found the candy stash.:laugh:

medium.gif

And speaking of which:

IMG_20181028_134210.jpg.8bc5c0e23332b5ef037360c07c4bf891.jpg

Trick or Treat!