Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Hideout(in the arcade)

Princess Luna

ah, i see you know us well, quite prodent of you to search for us here, very well then, have you brought the candy? i won't be needing this old helm anymore, it brings back bad memories, but maybe you can use it as a costume

(just comment here and if you have 100 candy, you will recieve the badge)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Hi Luna,

I found your 100 piece of candy!

*gives you candy*

Thine Zeal has been noted, thou art to be commenden on thy deligence

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Tacolantern said:

Here you are, Your Majesty. :)104 candies just for you! :rarity:

4 more? how generous of you (tia would be so jealous, the fun has been doubled)

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Spooky Brony 2A said:

Yay @Princess Luna I got more than 100 candies for you. Don't eat it all tonight.

oh don't you worry about that, we're going to eat it slowly, and in front of our sister, and cherish every moment of it

• Brohoof 2

Arcade huh? Looks to me like one of the boogie man hideout. 

WateryPitifulCowbird-size_restricted.gif

I did have 105 candies but I ate half of it along the way...but nevertheless here's the candies.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

8 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

*Gives the 100+ candies to our night godess* Eat responsible!:orly:

we thank thee mine faithful subject

5 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Your majesty @Princess Luna, I have 135 pieces of candy for you.  :mlp_icwudt:  When you're not eating your candy in front of Tia, make sure you hide your stash away from her prying eyes. She can be very tricky. If you find her stealing some of your candy, take some of her cake.  :orly:

we have no wish to end up on the moon again, we shant be going near that cake, but thine advice on the stash will be heeded

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Arcade huh? Looks to me like one of the boogie man hideout. 

WateryPitifulCowbird-size_restricted.gif

I did have 105 candies but I ate half of it along the way...but nevertheless here's the candies.

that boogie man you speak of has good a taste then

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Princess Luna

I got the candy right here.

Would you like to hear a joke?

we would most certainly do, candy and a joke? the fun has been doubled!

Edited by Princess Luna
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

we would most certainly do, candy and a joke? the fun has been doubled!

At least 110 pieces I got

The joke:

How does the mare on the moon cut her mane? Eclipes it!

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Will Guide said:

At least 110 pieces I got

The joke:

How does the mare on the moon cut her mane? Eclipes it!

*chuckles*
what do the vampire fruit bats celebrate once a year?
fangs-giving

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Princess Luna said:

*chuckles*
what do the vampire fruit bats celebrate once a year?
fangs-giving

Nice to see someone combining Halloween and Thanksgiving for once.

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

we have no wish to end up on the moon again, we shant be going near that cake, but thine advice on the stash will be heeded

And we do not wish for you to be sent back to the moon. Very true. Your sister is very protective of her cake. I hear it's guarded better than that Canterlot treasury. Tis the season for pranks. Do you have one in mind of Tia this year?

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

And we do not wish for you to be sent back to the moon. Very true. Your sister is very protective of her cake. I hear it's guarded better than that Canterlot treasury. Tis the season for pranks. Do you have one in mind of Tia this year?

Celly put so many guards for the cake that Canterlot's defences are weak in comparison, which is why they seem incompetent, they have orders for different priorities is all
when it comes to us and our sister, every season is a season for pranks, we're thinking of recruiting Discord's assistance in making the sun a bit harder to move each day, so that she thinks she's getting weaker

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Luna

Hey, Princess Luna! I think I have acquired all one hundred pieces of candy. (graciously hands over all the candy I have received.)

I hope that was enough candy. If I'm missing some, then please let me know and I'll go and get more.

Also, it's great to see that you're in the video game section. What video game are you playing? As a fellow gamer, can you and I play some video games in the future? :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

Celly put so many guards for the cake that Canterlot's defences are weak in comparison, which is why they seem incompetent, they have orders for different priorities is all
when it comes to us and our sister, every season is a season for pranks, we're thinking of recruiting Discord's assistance in making the sun a bit harder to move each day, so that she thinks she's getting weaker

Tia really needs to change her priorities.  :orly:  That sounds like a great prank. You could also have Discord put goofy faces on the sun that only Tia can see. Another prank is that you could make her shoes a lot heavier, making it more difficult for her to walk. I have more candy for your secret stash.  *hands bag*

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3