Princess Luna

Luna's Hideout(in the arcade)

Recommended Posts

I have completed it and all before Nightmare Night begins. Receive it graciously before Nightmare Moon does.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

I have completed it and all before Nightmare Night begins. Receive it graciously before Nightmare Moon does.

at once, she shan't have it, we must thank thee for endangering thyself in order to come to us first

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Dearest Luna,

I have already received a badge but I traveled back to give you more candy that I have acquired. 

Dont tell your sister but you are my favorite Princess. :squee: I don’t want to get sent to the moon. :orly:

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh your majestyyyyyy~ I have over 100 candies now just for you. :wub: pssst you're my favorite pony. *blush*

 

Edited by Team Clayne
  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Here you are your majesty. Ive got 403 candies for you my beautiful princess.

Edited by Nightmare glim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Your Highness, wouldst thou play me in a friendly match of this?
 

 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Your Highness, wouldst thou play me in a friendly match of this?
 

 

we see you have the 100 candy for the arcade membership, so we don't see why not, this looks like.. fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

let us grand thee a head start, go first

[How to do this... just random numbers between 1 and 10 maybe, taking turns? Not really skeeball accurate, but closest I can think of for now?]

 

Screenshot_20181031-171502_Google.jpg

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Am i too late?
Here's some day old candy my princess...

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 hours ago, Pixel Dusk said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Am i too late?
Here's some day old candy my princess...

you made it in time do not worry

15 hours ago, Quinch said:

[How to do this... just random numbers between 1 and 10 maybe, taking turns? Not really skeeball accurate, but closest I can think of for now?]

 

Screenshot_20181031-171502_Google.jpg


2096257757_NewCanvas.png.8d51bd03434299e319653f26f47a960b.png
we're not exactly sure how this works, we hope we did it right
8. How many points do I recieve!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

we're not exactly sure how this works, we hope we did it right

8. How many points do I recieve!? 

"Ten points for me, eight points for you. "

-weighs the ball in his hand, trying to measure the proper arc-

"Let's go for five tosses?"

-throws the ball in a graceful arc flying straight at the coveted 100 point hole... then bounces right off it-

Capture.PNG.eedae2905c61dca3480f4043eef69a30.PNG

 

"Dammit!"

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2018 at 5:15 PM, Quinch said:

"Ten points for me, eight points for you. "

-weighs the ball in his hand, trying to measure the proper arc-

"Let's go for five tosses?"

-throws the ball in a graceful arc flying straight at the coveted 100 point hole... then bounces right off it-

Capture.PNG.eedae2905c61dca3480f4043eef69a30.PNG

 

"Dammit!"

Untitled.png.422b5caac0f128d6bd507ddb77eb220d.png
Huzzar! Luna takes the lead! this is fun, but better make it 3 rounds, our connection to this place grows thin

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

Huzzar! Luna takes the lead! this is fun, but better make it 3 rounds, our connection to this place grows thin

"No rest for the reformed, eh? I can relate."

Capture.PNG.7479007bad69565bb43818381961dc23.PNG

-smirks- "Beat this."

 

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Quinch said:

"No rest for the reformed, eh? I can relate."

Capture.PNG.7479007bad69565bb43818381961dc23.PNG

-smirks- "Beat this."

 

asdasdasdsadascxzczx.png.1bbe1baf7adb359696a8a7496839144b.png
Twas so close we could almost taste victory, thou art a worhy adversary Ser Quinch

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.