Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Hideout(in the arcade)

Princess Luna

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Princess Luna

Hey, Princess Luna! I think I have acquired all one hundred pieces of candy. (graciously hands over all the candy I have received.)

I hope that was enough candy. If I'm missing some, then please let me know and I'll go and get more.

Also, it's great to see that you're in the video game section. What video game are you playing? As a fellow gamer, can you and I play some video games in the future? :mlp_please:

thy have aquired more than enough, we commend thee on thine efforts
we're playing some old classics, like Prance of Persia and Doom(we relate to the stuck alone on another planet part), that would be delightful but be warned, we can be very antagonistic

5 hours ago, Moonlit Mane said:

Here you are, my dear princess Luna! :orly:

*hands over 100 candies to princess Luna*

Enjoy your candies!:D

thy have our gratitude

4 hours ago, Dabmanz said:

Dear Princess Luna I have acquired 100 Candy here you go may it be as sweet as your beautiful soul. 

why thank you, you flatter us

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I got the 100 pieces! Don't eat it all at once.

and here is my.. your helm, as promised

2 hours ago, BlueBlur1000 said:

Why am I not surprised to find you here, Luna? I have your candy! No apples whatsoever!

you seem to know us well

2 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

thy have aquired more than enough, we commend thee on thine efforts
we're playing some old classics, like Prance of Persia and Doom(we relate to the stuck alone on another planet part), that would be delightful but be warned, we can be very antagonistic

I have heard or Prance of Persia and Doom. Those are some very good classic games. I've been playing a few fighting games and I'm currently playing My Hero: One's Justice. I'm also preparing for the new Super Smash Brothers. I wouldn't say antagonistic, but more competitive. I look forward to playing video games to you, Princess Luna. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

-opens the door and walks in, carrying a bag of one hundred pieces of candy even-

"Interesting place to hide in. I believe this is the entrance fee?"

-drops the bag on the ground-

"Also, how much to challenge you to a round of skeeball?"

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

One hundred and two pieces of candy just for you Princess of the Night! :wub:

*Piles candy on the altar of Nightmare Moon* :orly:

Your offering shan't go unnoticed, please accept this helm along with our gratitude

10 hours ago, Bas said:

HARHAR, mane 6 found you!

Or do you have more than one hideout?

Was it unfair to check up and search on your profile? :°(

one hideout was deemed sufficient, and you have done well in finding it, the methods do not matter

10 hours ago, The Bone Soldier said:

@Princess Luna

I have got 100 candy for you, your majesty.

Actually, I’ve got over 100 for you

Hehehehe, you’re best princess.

*kneels*

i do be flattered by thy complements, i thank thee my faithful subject

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I have heard or Prance of Persia and Doom. Those are some very good classic games. I've been playing a few fighting games and I'm currently playing My Hero: One's Justice. I'm also preparing for the new Super Smash Brothers. I wouldn't say antagonistic, but more competitive. I look forward to playing video games to you, Princess Luna. ^_^ 

a fighting game soundeth perfect, prepare to be crushed!.. er.. we mean.. we're looking forward to it

8 hours ago, Phosphor270 said:

Hey Princess Luna! I have some candy for you. 

Enjoy! :-D

tis a joyous day indeed, so much candy to last all year

7 hours ago, The Grim Reader said:

-opens the door and walks in, carrying a bag of one hundred pieces of candy even-

"Interesting place to hide in. I believe this is the entrance fee?"

-drops the bag on the ground-

"Also, how much to challenge you to a round of skeeball?"

though art now subscribed to the Luna arcade membership club, there will be no extra fee for challenging the host

6 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I have 100 candies to give the princess of the Night. 

you are in this arcade, but we do not grand you the rank of player,
we're just jesting of course, come on and play 

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Princess Luna I have earned way more candy than I thought due to all of my amazing friends! :-D

*Gives candy* 

*recieves candy and gasps*
more friends, more candy, the fun has been doubled

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

you are in this arcade, but we do not grand you the rank of player,

What? That is outrageous and unfair. How can I be here and not be a player?! :derp:

• Brohoof 3

*has been half carrying half magically pulling for a couple of miles a heavy steel box that makes thump sounds when it moves*

I....................*cough*.........have.......*wheeze*.......brought...........*deep breath*.........the.......*heave*..........candy........*long gasping breath*............sacrifices............. *box makes more thump sounds*...........to........*tired breath*..............you..............*long gasp for air*...............your..............*wheeze and more thumps of candy*............majesty.............*collapses breathing heavily on her back*

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

*has been half carrying half magically pulling for a couple of miles a heavy steel box that makes thump sounds when it moves*

I....................*cough*.........have.......*wheeze*.......brought...........deep breath*.........the.......*heave*..........candy........*long gasping breath*............sacrifices............. *box makes more thump sounds*...........to........*tired breath*..............you..............*long gasp for air*...............your..............*wheeze and more thumps of candy*............majesty.............*collapses breathing heavily on her back*

we have to admire thy endourance, may we suggest though findeth a lighter container next time mayhaps?
sleep now, we will protect your dreams, you earned a peaceful rest

34 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Fashionable late dear Princess, but here you are. For you, all the sweetness in the world cannot compare.

tis never late for more candy, we thank thee for thine kind words, and commend thy deligence on collecting them

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Princess Luna said:

we have to admire thy endourance, may we suggest though findeth a lighter container next time mayhaps?
sleep now, we will protect your dreams, you earned a peaceful rest

tis never late for more candy, we thank thee for thine kind words, and commend thy deligence on collecting them

Thank you princess, all the weight of candy was worth it to bring to you. The box itself was no trouble :ticking:

*passes out for while*

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

I’ve collected over 100 pieces of candy @Princess Luna, not including all the ones I’ve eaten. Twilightsmileyhellogirls.png

we see you have enought both to give and to eat yourself, we thank you for your offering

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

though art now subscribed to the Luna arcade membership club, there will be no extra fee for challenging the host

"Well then."

-tosses the ball in one hand-

"Who wants to go first?"

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, The Grim Reader said:

"Well then."

-tosses the ball in one hand-

"Who wants to go first?"

let us grand thee a head start, go first

7 hours ago, Cryptbiscuit said:

Greetings and salutations, Princess Luna! I come before you to present over 100 candies for your enjoyment.

Happy Nightmare Night!! :orly:

14 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

Hello Luna,

I believe that i have acquired the appropriate amount of candies for you. 

18 hours ago, Nightmare glim said:

Here you are my beautiful princess here are 272 candies for you.

tis joyous to see our subects still come to us even after Nightmare Moon tried to intimidate everypony to give her the candy instead

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

I have completed it and all before Nightmare Night begins. Receive it graciously before Nightmare Moon does.

at once, she shan't have it, we must thank thee for endangering thyself in order to come to us first

• Brohoof 1