Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Night Trivia.

Ganondorf8

1 minute ago, Trix or Treat? said:

bonus questions aren't required to pass, they just help you if you get one of the others wrong, so if you don't pass, they won't be the blame, see them as helping hoof instead of a trap, just one that's hard to reach

I know that. I just felt like question

Spoiler

asking for all the monster's names when technically not all the monsters even had names officially given to them by the show runners

wasn't fair which is why I'm with @cuteycindyhoney and @KH7672 on this.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I know that. I just felt like question

Reveal hidden contents

asking for all the monster's names when technically not all the monsters even had names officially given to them by the show runners

wasn't fair which is why I'm with @cuteycindyhoney and @KH7672 on this.

like i just said, not answering that one doesn't damage your score, feel free to ignore it completely

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

like i just said, not answering that one doesn't damage your score, feel free to ignore it completely

Well, like I said, I'll answer in the morning, no rush

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, this is going to be so much fun! I won't have a chance to work on this tonight but there's time yet so let the games commence! :orly:

UPDATE: I just sent in my answers. I think I did okay, but one can never be too sure. Happy Nightmare Night!

Edited by Cryptbiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Remember everyone that when the trivia closes on Thursday, no further answers will be accepted. I should submit my own answers to this trivia before its too late--I honestly forgot to do this the other day.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Nightmare Moon said:

YOU! You dare worship my other? Explain yourself

I wouldn't focus your attention on one particular person. Since this trivia challenge is dedicated to you, you're the one who gets to comb through all of the submissions. Have fun with that, Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, Nightmare glim said:

I just submitted my answers hopefully there all right I think I might of gotten part of the bonus question wrong thou.

If you got the regular questions correct but the bonus wrong, you would still get the badge for this trivia. However, only Nightmare Moon will know how well you did seeing as she is the one who will be going over everyone's answers.

44 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Ganondorf8

So what means do we have at our disposal for seeking answers and which would be considered cheating? 

The episodes, the MLP Wiki page, and screenshots are the means with which to find the answers.

@Bas Bonus questions have no hints associated with them.

48 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I hope being banished to the moon doesn't prevent me from getting the badge. Right, @Ganondorf8?

As long as you get all of the answers right--the bonus is used as a substitute for a wrong one--you will receive the badge from Nightmare Moon. She won't be looking through the answers until after the trivia ends tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, Bas said:

Uh, I thought I read we have multiple tries? Is that just before the deadline arrives or how does it work?

how that works is, when your answers are being reviewed, if you have only one wrong, nightmare moon will answer to that message, telling you which one you got wrong, and giving you one more chance to answer it, this does not include the bonus question though

• Brohoof 4

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned

The thread has been locked which means the Nightmare Night Trivia has concluded. As such, no further entries will be accepted so thank you to everyone who took part. The next trivia is coming up later on this month though it's going to be a first for the MLP Forums, a trivia that isn't MLP related.

• Brohoof 1