Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightmare Night Study Club

Quinch

Quinch tapped a pencil, sitting at an oversized table at Friendship School library. At least... this wasn't for a test. Kind of. The whole exercise seemed a little odd, but on the other hand, one didn't quite dismiss legends of an insane cannibalistic magic horse out of hand, so... here were the questions.

Q1. Who did Twilight dress as for Nightmare Night
Q2. Who had their first Nightmare Night during Luna Eclipsed?
Q3. Why was the sleep over canceled in Stare Master?
Q4. Why is Twilight headed to the Everfree Forest in Stare Master?
Q5. What myth does Applejack tell Rainbow Dash in Castle of the Two Sisters in Castle Mane-ia?
Q6. How does Spike reveal the Journal of the Two Sisters in Castle Mane-ia?
Q7. What were the Mane Six dressed up as during Scare Master?
Q8. What does Fluttershy do to scare her friends in Scare Master?

Some of those he knew. Probably. Sort of. If he had the right books and the books didn't lie. Which, as far as he knew, they could. Maybe.

21 minutes ago, The Grim Reader said:

Quinch tapped a pencil, sitting at an oversized table at Friendship School library. At least... this wasn't for a test. Kind of. The whole exercise seemed a little odd, but on the other hand, one didn't quite dismiss legends of an insane cannibalistic magic horse out of hand, so... here were the questions.

Q1. Who did Twilight dress as for Nightmare Night
Q2. Who had their first Nightmare Night during Luna Eclipsed?
Q3. Why was the sleep over canceled in Stare Master?
Q4. Why is Twilight headed to the Everfree Forest in Stare Master?
Q5. What myth does Applejack tell Rainbow Dash in Castle of the Two Sisters in Castle Mane-ia?
Q6. How does Spike reveal the Journal of the Two Sisters in Castle Mane-ia?
Q7. What were the Mane Six dressed up as during Scare Master?
Q8. What does Fluttershy do to scare her friends in Scare Master?

Some of those he knew. Probably. Sort of. If he had the right books and the books didn't lie. Which, as far as he knew, they could. Maybe.

Here are my hints:

Q1

Spoiler

He didn't understand Friendship as well as Twilight 

Q2:

Spoiler

Who won the election for Student Pony President?

Q3

Spoiler

Sweetie Belle! What did you do!?

Q4:

Spoiler

The episode may be called Stare Master, but Twilight went to see the Rhyming Master

Q5:

Spoiler

Shares a name with a Season Finale Baddie 

Q6:

Spoiler

Castle playsets tend to have secrets to open.

Q7:

Spoiler

In no particular order.

One costume makes me want to take a trip to the moon

One costume makes me what to see about being a part of your world

One costume has me exercising while being on a roll.

One costume is missing something you wear on your face

One costume makes me want to battle in the Coliseum.

After last year's costume as a scarecrow, this pony should dress up like a Tin man to complete this trilogy of costumes

With this costume, Two ____________ are better than one

Q8:

Spoiler

One part of it involves the return of an Mane 6 Pony's alter-ego.

I hope these hints are fair.

@Will Guide

{{well, I was hoping less for hints and more for other folks who might not know all the answer to join in and see what we can figure out together first}}

{{huh, there's a minimum post length in this forum? Alright...}}

Just now, The Grim Reader said:

@Will Guide

{{well, I was hoping less for hints and more for other folks who might not know all the answer to join in and see what we can figure out together first}}

{{huh, there's a minimum post length in this forum? Alright...}}

Well, you are posting in a roleplay, but usually I just quote the person I'm responding to and their quote counts towards the  mininimum post length.

damn that bonus question was hard, i'm not sure i got it right but i gave it a try, so which 5 do you think it refered to?

Spoiler

i went with the monster forms of
Sunset Shimmer
Dazzlings
Sci-twi
Gloriosa Daisy
Juniper montage

4 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

damn that bonus question was hard, i'm not sure i got it right but i gave it a try, so which 5 do you think it refered to?

Hide contents

Sunset Shimmer
Dazzlings
Sci-twi
Gloriosa Daisy
Juniper montage

The only one that had a name was Sci Twi, as far as I could tell.

2 minutes ago, Spooky Brony 2A said:

The only one that had a name was Sci Twi, as far as I could tell. 

-leafs through a book- Is it? I mean, this one is a bit tricky, the way it's phrased. Hell, it reminds me of my first driver's exam - the one in the whole Everfree Forest kerfuffle, would that qualify as Gaia Everfree, or not? Because she was a legend, but it's also kinda unclear who the person from the legend originally was... unless it was her.

13 minutes ago, The Grim Reader said:

-leafs through a book- Is it? I mean, this one is a bit tricky, the way it's phrased. Hell, it reminds me of my first driver's exam - the one in the whole Everfree Forest kerfuffle, would that qualify as Gaia Everfree, or not? Because she was a legend, but it's also kinda unclear who the person from the legend originally was... unless it was her.

she's actually called a spirit of the forest by timber in his story, which is what i went with

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:04 AM, Trix or Treat? said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sunset Shimmer
Dazzlings
Sci-twi
Gloriosa Daisy
Juniper montage

I normally don't post in these kinds of threads, but upon seeing this, I just had to step in and say something. What you have hidden is what I'm looking for with regards to that particular one. That's all I will say about it though as the rest is up to you and everyone else.