Which pony are you?

OceanSparkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I love watching MLP: FiM 

Hi all! 

Which Pony are you and why? I identify myself with pinkie-pie as I love to laugh and I'm very sociably (I think) :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

hello and welcome, while you'll often see me act like Trixie here on the forums, it's quite another story IRL, I believe i'm a mix of Big Mac and Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

hello and welcome, while you'll often see me act like Trixie here on the forums, it's quite another story IRL, I believe i'm a mix of Big Mac and Twilight Sparkle

Thank you! Ah, that's a cool mix. Why do you prefer to be Trixie on the forum and Big Mac/Twilight Sparkle in real life?:) 

7 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I guess i'm...i'm...Fluttershy.

Great! Is that because you love animals as well or why do you like fluttershy the most?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, OceanSparkle said:

Great! Is that because you love animals as well or why do you like fluttershy the most?

I guess it's mostly the shy aspect of Fluttershy although I do love my pet dog (and ponies:mlp_yeehaa:) And favorite pony is my beloved Twily.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, OceanSparkle said:

Thank you! Ah, that's a cool mix. Why do you prefer to be Trixie on the forum and Big Mac/Twilight Sparkle in real life?:) 

you tend to be judged more IRL, so acting like Trixie there, would probably get me similar results as the ones she got in boast busters, i tend to keep to myself, not talk mutch(often answering with simple yes or no, at least when i don't know someone well) and my hobbies include DnD(ogre's and oubliettes equivelent) and lots of reading, and when i like something, i tend to obsess with it, thus those 2, i also grew up on a farm, and am unfazed by physical labour so there's also that to go for Big Mac aspects.
here on the forums on the other hoof, i found that i can be whoever i want, and not be judged for it, and since i find Trixie's sense of humour to be the best, that's who i decided to be

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Trix or Treat? said:

you tend to be judged more IRL, so acting like Trixie there, would probably get me similar resaults as the ones she got in boast busters, i tend to keep to myself, not talk mutch(often answering with simple yes or no, at least when i don't know someone well) and my hobbies which include DnD(ogre's and oubliettes equivelent) and lots of reading, and when i like something, i tend to obsess with it, thus those 2, i also grew up on a farm, and am unfazed by physical labour so there's also that to go for Big Mac aspects.
here on the forums on the other hoof, i found that i can be whoever i want, and not be judged for it, and since i find Trixie's sense of humour to be the best, that's who i decided to be

I can imagine that! It is so nice that you can be yourself on this forum :)  I would like to be more as Pinkie Pie in real life as well. It is easier to do that on the forum than in real life. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I think I could be somewhat compared to Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie.

Heh yeah, that's how boring I am - everything by little, nothing characteristic. ^_^

Twilight because I like organization. Having things tidy and stuff. That's also why I like customization - modifying something to my needs/ preferences. Not a fan of books though, what a plot twist. :derp: I like programming, which probably could be considered as some egghead stuff. :ticking:

Fluttershy because I'm kinda shy in real life. I was bullied a lot back in school, that's why I find it harder to trust someone nowadays. Also I really like animals. In the future I plan to have a nice garden full of birdhouses and lights. Of course if real life will allow me to do so. :squee:

Pinkie because I love having fun. I'm not a party starter, but I like to share some silly things hoping, that these may be somewhat entertaining to someone. :P

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

On 10/30/2018 at 9:27 PM, Rikifive said:

Hmm, I think I could be somewhat compared to Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie.

Heh yeah, that's how boring I am - everything by little, nothing characteristic. ^_^

Twilight because I like organization. Having things tidy and stuff. That's also why I like customization - modifying something to my needs/ preferences. Not a fan of books though, what a plot twist. :derp: I like programming, which probably could be considered as some egghead stuff. :ticking:

Fluttershy because I'm kinda shy in real life. I was bullied a lot back in school, that's why I find it harder to trust someone nowadays. Also I really like animals. In the future I plan to have a nice garden full of birdhouses and lights. Of course if real life will allow me to do so. :squee:

Pinkie because I love having fun. I'm not a party starter, but I like to share some silly things hoping, that these may be somewhat entertaining to someone. :P

Sorry to hear that you got bullied in school bro :( I really like your future plans! I am sure you will have a nice garden full of animals and birdhouses someday :) Cool to see that you are a combination of Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie. 

On 11/1/2018 at 12:19 AM, AJ2489 said:

Online I see myself like Applejack however In reality I'm more of a cross between Fluttershy and big mac with a hint of AJ 

Also, welcome to the herd!!

Thank you and cool bro!! I see that many people see themselves differently online compared to real life. Why is that exactly? :)  what are the differences between being online amongst bronies and being in real life amongst other bronies? 

• Brohoof 1