Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coming back to MLP/brony fandom !! ♥︎

shikuzad

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I’ve been aware of it for a looong time - not sure how i found out though! Most likely word of mouth.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Once again, im not really sure! But id assume i saw it on tv at some point or I probably saw the big boom of popularity with it and decided to check it out haha 

Hey guys!!

You can call me moony/eila or renee~ Renee is my actual name, but i mostly use/prefer moony.

Unsurprisingly, im a brony - i started watching MLP and originally joined the fandom in 2011. I stayed strong in the fandom until around 2015...? for multiple reasons i left the fandom,  kinda missed it but now im back!!

Not much to say, but i’m an artist! I do work mostly using painttoolSAI (occasionally Photoshop as thats what i use in college) and sometimes i do work in ink and gouache. ^^ 

Hoping to share some pony art with you guys soon! Thanks for having me :>

• Brohoof 5

aaaa! Thank you!!!!  :P

Its going to be fun to catch up and see how much has changed - admittedly im still not caught up with the show, theres been so much released whilst i was gone :0 ! Planning to start from the beginning again to freshen my memory :) 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, shikuzad said:

hey! I've posted one piece so far but i hope to draw some more stuff really soon! Only issue is my schedule is pretty tight this week  qwq

thank you!!

Wow, that's a great Dashie! :ticking:

I can't draw on PC though, don't have the drawing pad.

Welcome back to the fandom!^_^

• Brohoof 3

Another Rainbow Dash fan? Well, welcome to the club of one of the best horses!

Hope you have a nice stay here!

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Wow, that's a great Dashie! :ticking:

I can't draw on PC though, don't have the drawing pad.

Welcome back to the fandom!^_^

Thank you! MLP art is actually what drove me to get my first drawing tablet as most of the brony artists i looked upto did digital - buying one was easily one of my best decisions, I love using them so much!!

But it's definitely a big investment :0

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Another Rainbow Dash fan? Well, welcome to the club of one of the best horses!

Hope you have a nice stay here!

Rainbow Dash is too good!! Although, outside of the mane 6 i've gotta admit vinyl is my #1 favourite pony. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, shikuzad said:

Rainbow Dash is too good!! Although, outside of the mane 6 i've gotta admit vinyl is my #1 favourite pony. :twismile:

Haha, fair enough. At least you've seen the light one way! :mlp_proud:

4 minutes ago, Flutterbat3939 said:

All I can say is, welcome back to the herd! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Thanks!! So far i've had a really good time, everyone is incredibly welcoming qwq

1 hour ago, AJ2489 said:

Howdy, Friend! 

Welcome back to the herd! I imagine theres a few new faces among the familiar ones? 
Glad to hear you're enjoying your time so far!

Thanks so much! Yeah, there are tons of new faces in the show and the fandom! Most of the bronies I knew back then also left eventually so I'm excited to see who I'll meet this time :>

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 7:03 AM, Crosswind said:

Welcome back @shikuzad I kinda did the same, left for a while but now I'm back. Oh and catching up on everything that's happened is pretty fun:adorkable: Always up for a chat though, just shoot me a pm 

Glad to see someone else in the same position as me! :D  Yeah, im really looking forward to catching up (although I haven’t had any time to do it recently, soon though hopefully ;v;)

On 11/5/2018 at 9:14 AM, LittleMistakes said:

Welcome! /) Hope you enjoy your time here. 

If you ever need anything feel free to pm!

Thanks so much!! :D 

Sorry for the late replies! - I haven’t been able to check here for a little while ;o;