Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't Give Awards On Mobile Website?

Midnight Solace

Yeah, like the description says, I can't give awards on the mobile website. It doesn't say "new award" on the awards page on the mobile website, but when I go onto the PC website, it does. So, is the mobile website awards page supposed to do this?

• Brohoof 1

Are you sure that you are actually logged in? Then again, the mobile version has been known to be buggy sometimes. Try asking @Jeric since he has more knowledge on the inner-workings of the site.

8 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Yeah, like the description says, I can't give awards on the mobile website. It doesn't say "new award" on the awards page on the mobile website, but when I go onto the PC website, it does. So, is the mobile website awards page supposed to do this?

I am having the same problem on my phone.

22 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Are you sure that you are actually logged in? Then again, the mobile version has been known to be buggy sometimes. Try asking @Jeric since he has more knowledge on the inner-workings of the site.

I'm pretty sure I am logged in. The "new award" thingy never showed up.:okiedokieloki:

6 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I'm pretty sure I am logged in. The "new award" thingy never showed up.:okiedokieloki:

Could you do a screenshot too? It's not that I don't trust you, I just want to see what you see.