Midnight Solace

answered Can't Give Awards On Mobile Website?

Yeah, like the description says, I can't give awards on the mobile website. It doesn't say "new award" on the awards page on the mobile website, but when I go onto the PC website, it does. So, is the mobile website awards page supposed to do this?

(edited)

You cant do it on mobile it can  only be on desktop.

Edited by Nightmare glim

Are you sure that you are actually logged in? Then again, the mobile version has been known to be buggy sometimes. Try asking @Jeric since he has more knowledge on the inner-workings of the site.

8 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Yeah, like the description says, I can't give awards on the mobile website. It doesn't say "new award" on the awards page on the mobile website, but when I go onto the PC website, it does. So, is the mobile website awards page supposed to do this?

I am having the same problem on my phone.

22 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Are you sure that you are actually logged in? Then again, the mobile version has been known to be buggy sometimes. Try asking @Jeric since he has more knowledge on the inner-workings of the site.

I'm pretty sure I am logged in. The "new award" thingy never showed up.:okiedokieloki:

6 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I'm pretty sure I am logged in. The "new award" thingy never showed up.:okiedokieloki:

Could you do a screenshot too? It's not that I don't trust you, I just want to see what you see.

(edited)

Screenshot_2018-10-31-10-14-04.thumb.png.5fbef5a49d72a39149b290874cd27644.png

As you can see, the new award thingo is nowhere to be found. I know it looks different on PC, but it looks like this on mobile.

@Nightmare glim Told me that you can only do it on desktop. So, yeah?:twi:

Edited by Midnight Solace

You can do it on mobile you just need the direct link to the specific award to do it. 

#blameipb

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

To specifically answer your question, yes it was designed my the software developer that way. 

Just to clarify, user awardable badges, when we do have them, are designed to be temporary during the event that they are launched with. We forgot to turn one off for a day two, but that has been corrected. Currently none of these badges are functional.