Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How many hours per a day do you spend on the internet?

MangoFoalix

How many hours do you spend online per a day?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend online per a day?

• 1-2 hours
    • 3-4 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 7-8 hours
    • 9-10 hours
    • 11-12 hours
    • 13-14 hours
    • 15-16 hours
    • 17-18 hours
    • 19-20 hours
    • 21-22 hours
    • 23-24 hours

Hello everyone, I am doing a survey result for school and need a good sample size of people to respond to my question. If you may, please use the poll above so I can record your answer easily.

I need at least a pool size of 20 people by the 27th of November. Thanks everyone for helping me out! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6

While the amount of time changes per day depending on what's happening, my average is usually between nine and ten hours per day. I suspect that this will decline by about an hour or two once Super Smash Bros. Ultimate comes out and my mind is fixated on that for several months.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured

I can tell only about the time i DON'T use the internet. All my life or a huge part of it - is here. My friends from Canada, Eastern Europe and another far places, my girlfriend from the East of Russia. Also, here is my hobbies: MMO games, roleplays, movies, series, pictures of mares. And also I like digging and saving personal information about certain persons. The Internet - is a global dump. If you want to fine something useful - just go and start searching.

• Brohoof 2

I have severe insomnia and most my friends are on the internet. I only get about 4 hours of sleep because I’m on the internet most of the night and school starts like at flippin 8:30 AM (Eastern US time) And yeah. I just love technology despite the newest game console I own is a 360! XD 

• Brohoof 1

It varies (hence why I didn't vote). I can honestly tell you that most days, I spend a way too much time online... I don't have a lot of friends in real life, if any at all. Most of this is because I'm autistic. I find it easier to make friends online than I do offline.

Edited by Team Clayne
  • Brohoof 1

Hah... probably way too long.

On the average workday, probably something close to 12-14 hours. (8 hours for work, 4-6 hours personal)

On the weekend, it's way too dynamic. I could be basically online all day, or I could be busy actually doing stuff. Sunday, I'm usually online pretty much all day (~10 hours) catching up on my shows and derping around youtube before Monday.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured

I have no clue how many hours I spend on the internet each day since I don't keep track of anything personal, but in general usage, I would spend about 7 hours average, but my most would've been around half the day (12 hours).

• Brohoof 1

I use the internet for music even when i'm doing offline tasks(cooking cleaning eating etc.) so pretty much i'm off only when i sleep, which makes it about 16 hours

• Brohoof 1

Are we talking like actively using it or also time I have the internet open on the laptop even if I'm doing something else? The results change drastically depending on how you mean.

• Brohoof 1

I spend about two hours a day, most of it here on MLP forums. I try to avoid being online unless it's necessary (not that galloping around the pony forums would qualify as necessary) but it is fun. (And fun is necessary). :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 1

I use online services in my work, and I spend most of my free time online. I don't have space for kitchen furniture in my apartment, so I eat in front of the computer... that leaves only exercise and workouts - mostly because I'm too cheap to get the internet on my cellphone.

• Brohoof 2